Wanted 14/15' salmon fly rod

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sundowner

Jan 21, 2013
Northumberland
Just wondered if anyone has got one of those lying about and doesn't use it. My 15 footer has packed up and I'd like a spare rod. As long as the joins are tight and guide rings are ok, that's my only criteria. Don't want to spend silly money like going shopping for Grey or Hardy rods. I don't need it immediately as we're off on holiday by the end of the month.
Thanks for looking

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
Hey there. I inherited a vast quantity of fly fishing equipment recently. Let me have a look through. Does it need to be 15-foot? I have a cursory look over what was there and my impression was that they might be shorter than that...
Matt

Sundowner

Jan 21, 2013
Northumberland
Hey there. I inherited a vast quantity of fly fishing equipment recently. Let me have a look through. Does it need to be 15-foot? I have a cursory look over what was there and my impression was that they might be shorter than that...
Matt
Hi Matt,
13+ or 14' will do, depending on line rating. Should have mentioned that I'm looking for a salmon rod. Is that what you have?
Thanks!!!

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
Apparently I have several salmon rods and a number of trout rods! I'll try to remember to check this evening

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE