13. 14, 15 September. Steadhall wood (Burley Wood) between Otley and Ilkley'

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Right, have had a look at calender and the above dates have come up. A bit more notice than last time so hopefully we will get a few more people attending. May as well start the list.

For those of you who went to the meet that was cancelled duehigh winds and a few dead standing trees.Ben came on Saturday and felled all the dead standers up to the pheasant release pen, so there should be plenty of room for the moment. As we have more meets he will go right through the wood.

Just in case anyone is in any doubt, We have abandoned the £50/year in lieu of £6/night. This includes £1 to go into a kitty to buy things for the site such as a small shed for composting toilet and a parachute to cover communal area.

This meet we have a leathercraft and a navigation tutorial, so if you fancied making a new sheath for your favorite knife, bring it along.

Wanderinstar
Fishaben

Last edited:

digitracker

Mar 29, 2012
Leeds
I will be there as well, had a brilliant time this weekend.

Wanderinstar
Fishaben
Copperhead
Chiseller , Sue and possibly Chiseller III
digitracker

flyfisher

Feb 26, 2013
leeds
i will be there as well had a great time at the weekend
Wanderinstar
Fishaben
Copperhead
digitracker
flyfisher

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
Me too

But its my wedding anniversary weekend, so I can only do Friday night again.

Wanderinstar
Fishaben
Copperhead
digitracker
flyfisher
Juggernaut
ADz-1983
Badger + 2 kids

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Haha, I have one just like that. If it does not start with an "h"it is not suitable accomodation. I just asked her the same question I posed to your wife and her answer was "You would be going on your own and do not speak to me for 6 months." So it would have some benifits:lmao:.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
I'm interested, couldn't say for deffo until closer due to work, is there a choice of tent and or hammock, been looking at buying a hammock and would like to hang for the first time.

leedsbrew

Forager
May 15, 2013
Leeds
I was going to matey but I had soooooo much to do to get stuff ready for my sons christening! you know when you invite people and think "they wont come all that way but it'll be nice to invite them"

45 people confirmed coming back to the house for a BBQ later and I was a busy boy! ha ha ha was up till late on Sat night making sausages and burgers, salds etc! never mind mounting the beer taps on the shed wall! ;) well something had to keep me hydrated while bbqing for 45!

even if I can't make the full weekend in Sept I'll make it over for a bit! Its a cracking spot over there and I defo want to help out as much as I can!

digitracker

Mar 29, 2012
Leeds
Lovely photos mate you caught the spirit of the weekend great. Just need an audio recording of Chiseller singing the theme song from inbred [video=youtube_share;VVhfvCRbadk]http://youtu.be/VVhfvCRbadk[/video] to set the tone of saturday night.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE