£0 litre Molle Pack £50 0ff

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Beards

Oct 3, 2010
East Yorkshire
Have been REALLY debating about one of those ebay knockoffs from Hk for the last few weeks and was great to see this link! Just ordered one, will put a review on once received and I have it :)

mrmike

Sep 22, 2010
Hexham, Northumberland
I dropped by the shop last week and looked at one of those packs, looked good for the money but a little small for my needs

Sent from my boggy hole using tapatalk 2

Beards

Oct 3, 2010
East Yorkshire
Hi guys,
Sorry for the late reply - been so busy!

Anyway, hopefully more info on the above rucksack (don't expect much, I'm only a beginner!).

Well, I ordered the rucksack late Monday night (about 10.30pm) and awoke to an email from the company Thursday morning saying it was to be delivered later that day by Royal Mail. (I also received a 'Delivered email' from the company 5 minutes after I had signed for the package).

To be honest, I'm pretty happy with the pack - Especially for under £20 (I don't think I could justify paying £75+ for it at the current time, but its worth way more than £20 in my opinion).

The amount of space and adjustments are very impressive - I feel I could put the same amount of items in it as I do with my Karrimor 35L and is also sturdier and looks less likely to rip. I feel its been well thought out, especially with the positioning of little things like the Velcro openings for hydration pipes, etc.

The thickness and sturdiness of the material is good and you can tell the stitching is going to last -I even showed my dad and he's usually a critic of things like this, but he was impressed.

I'm looking forward to finding a couple of extra pouches to attach to the pack using the MOLLE system, to hopefully upgrade the amount of storage space.

In all, I'll see how this rucksack works over the coming weeks and months, but I'm happy with the product at the moment for the price. :)

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f336/Beanzi/photo7.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f336/Beanzi/photo6.jpg

The laptop inside the rucksack is 15" by 11", which fits snugly into the pocket for hydration backs, etc.

I'm not connected to the company in anyway.

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Having ordered a whole bunch of these for my cadet force, I can say they're solidly built and good packs for military use (Trojan sell mainly to military and SF customers) but should still be useful for bushy needs. You can expand them forever more with MOLLE pouches, but you would be surprised how much you can fit in the standard pack. They also come in OG so no need to go military looking. And as testament to the durability, I know plenty of cadets who would chuck them around training areas on exercise, bundle them in and out of vehicles, and still use them as a day to day rucksack at school (probably one of the toughest tests for a rucksack) and still be going strong 3 years on.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE