trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
  1. XIX

Sold Kuhl Revolvr trousers 34/32

Kuhl Revolvr trousers waist 34” leg 32”. Excellent condition-only worn a few times and only selling due to weight loss. No rips, tears, stains or marks at all I can see and the backs of the heels are fine. Very nice light outdoor trousers. Not sure exactly what colour is called but they are...
  2. T

For Sale Fjallraven Barents Pro Trousers

Fjallraven barents pro trousers, hardly worn but washed a few times so no longer waxed, size EU 50, uncut length. i have some wax somewhere so will included. £50 INC Post BT preferred.
  3. Philster

For Sale MTP Tropical Trousers - New In Bag

Hi Folks Got a couple pairs of latest issue British Army MTP camo tropical trousers, new in the bag. One pair is 80/88/104 (about 35" waist, 31" leg), the other pair is 85/104/120 (about 41" waist, 32" leg) Nice for this time of year, been pre-treated with Permethrin to keep the bugs off...
  4. theoctagon

DPM Waterproof Trousers

Used DPM waterproof over trousers, looking for £13.50 inc fees and postage (UK mainland) These are in good condition as they've only been used a handful of times, they're too big for me which is why i'm selling From the label: Over Trousers, DPM, MVP NATO Stock No. 8415-99-869-2228...
  5. L

Fjällräven G-1000 vs MT fabric?

Hello all! I'm on the hunt for some good zip off trousers for all summer use (hiking, cycling and city) and am doubting which fabric to choose... I already have a pair of Barents trousers in G-1000 which are very nice, but I need some good shorts for summer use that I can lengthen in the...
  6. Totumpole

Craghoppers Cargo Expedition Trousers

Sold Pending Funds A pair of Craghoppers Cargo Expedition Waterproof Trekking Trousers in Walrus (its a kind of green) Mint condition with tags, only ever tried them on (and found they are not long enough for me at 6ft2) 36" waist (slightly elasticated) Inside leg length is about 27" (as...
  7. sharp88

5.11 TDU trousers. Who else is a fan?

Picked them up a couple of months ago and I've only worn them a few times, but they seem really comfy. The adjusting waste is awesome, first pair of trousers in years where I havn't needed a belt (constantly shrinking waist), kneepads are a godsend for kneeling down shooting and keeping low...