tarp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
  1. Tarptastic

Sold AUSCAM Hootchie Tarp

Hi All, Have an AUSCAM hootchie/tarp for sale, basically brand new. Shipped over from kitbag.com in Australia. Only been used a couple of times in dry woods, no marks. Very similar to the Ray Mears Woodlore hootchie. Here are the specs at another shop currently stocking it...
  2. Tarptastic

Sold ** Waxed Canvas Tripod Seat **

Hi All, I've also got a Bushcraft Spain waxed canvas tripod seat for sale. Never been used. Cut 3 legs for it, and you're good to go. Bought this one for £25, can do for ** £15 ** Any questions, please ask :)
  3. Tarptastic

Sold ** NEW Bushcraft Spain Handmade Traditional Waxed Canvas Tarp (3m x 3m) in Forest Green - SAVE £75 **

Bushcraft Spain Waxed Canvas 3m x 3m Tarp in Forest Green Hi Guys, I'm selling this new handmade waxed canvas tarp (with tags), which is unused and wrapped. Beautiful product, but I prefer a lighter tarp. If you like their tarps, you'll find this item cheaper than purchasing from Bushcraft...
  4. Urdasein

One Tigris Tentsformer / a 400g Lavvu

I'm not paid to write this. I'm just into bushcraft AND wanting to practice my English (don't hesitate to correct me, it would help and won't be seen as patronizing. Thanx). Official page with some useful informations https://www.onetigris.com/tentsformer-poncho-shelter.html Preliminary...
  5. Stanisław Cuske

Travel to South America - TENT

Hi. Hi. Hi, At the beginning of 2020, I'm going with my gilfriend on a 'one-year' journey through South America. We start at the bottom and finish at the top ^^. We are looking for the perfect tent to spend most of our nights in. So far, our travels have been limited to one region and one type...
  6. kard133

For Sale Tarps, a sleeping bag and a Jerven

All prices include recorded delivery. In no particular order Sold Jerven Fjellduken Hunter, used twice, guaranteed waterproof, a fantastic bit of kit but not getting any use, so yours for £200 by paypal or bank transfer. Sold Sold Carinthia Tropen, good bag, used for maybe six nights, works...
  7. J

Recommend me a New tarp.

It’s time to buy a new tarp that can last a long time as my old one has recently just ripped. I hike into the woods regularly and sometimes spend the night there so I need one that won’t rip on me like my old one . Have any of you guys got any good recommendations of a tarp that could withstand...
  8. L

What equipment should I buy? Tarp & Bivvy?

Hello. Was looking to buy a tarp and a bivi bag for some small camping (set up late, pack up early etc.), however not doing this before and there being a lot of choice out there don't know what to get? Anyone have any recommendations? Nothing to expensive and light as possible? Thanks, Lee.
  9. Geek

Tarp/sleeping set-ups

Thought a thread showing tarp / sleeping set-ups may be of interest. I was going to upload a picture from today, however, is it possible to upload pictures from your PC or do you need to use a third party hosting site (which I don't have)?
  10. H

Tarp / Trailstar and bug net advice please

Hi - I'm new to the world of tarps, being more of a lightweight backpacker and camper. In the spirit of carrying less and getting a bit closer to nature and the elements, I'd like to make the transition to a tarp. Saying that, I'll probably stick to the comfort of a double-skinned shelter for...
  11. rg598

Trip Report: Classic Backpacking 1/1/16 - 1/3/16

“The man who goes afoot, prepared to camp anywhere and in any weather, is the most independent fellow on earth. He can follow his bent, obey the whim of the hour, do what he pleases whenever he pleases, without deference to anybody, or care for any beast of burden or obedience to the course of...
  12. L

Bushcraft Job Lot (Most BRAND NEW) Grab a bargain!

Bought with the intention of making a foray into Bushcraft but sadly I never got the chance to do so. All items have been listed individually but it would be considerably easier for me to sell it in one go. Feel free to ask my any questions about any of the items I will try to reply day and...
  13. L

DD Tarp 3m x 3m BRAND NEW

As the title states, this is a great quality tarp measuring 3m by 3m, it's of the standard green color and is perfect for any adventure! Any questions feel free to drop me a message! Price £20 + £5 postage
  14. Buadhach

Sealing PU nylon seams & a cheap small tarp.

"No more soakings!" we thought back in the Old Stone Age when miraculous 2oz PU nylon cagoules first appeared. In our primitive way, we never realised these roomy mid thigh over-the-head pocketless anoraks were actually invented for use in snow and powder snow. The seams leaked but early man...
  15. Angst

Camo Cordura Tarp Compression Bag With Tent Peg Pocket

Hi...following on from the axe bag I wanted to make for myself I've now made this for my British Army basha as the standard issue ones are completely carp as everyone knows...ok, they're small and light but they're also slippery, too small, difficult to use and to me, not good enough as I've...
  16. Tagaeri

Alpkit Rig 3.5 tarp

I'm after an Alpkit Rig 3.5 in kelp in good condition (with stuff sack). Anyone got one they're looking to move on? Thanks!
  17. T

Hammock - Full set up

DD Frontline Hammock - Used twice I think! - Complete with DD Whoopie Slings, Tree Wraps and 2 x homemade soft shackles in Amsteel - 2 x Lightweight Ali poles and original 10m of webbing also included. Great condition, stitching on stuff bag has come away slightly - £55 inc signed for P&P...
  18. Seoras

Bushmoot Starter Course

For the second year at the Bushmoot we ran the Starter course. This course is designed for anyone who wants to spend time in a comfortable environment practicing some of the key skills that many bushcrafters take for granted. This is a course that is open to anyone no matter their age as I...
  19. mousey

Tarp door closures ????

Hi Hi I've recently lengthend my tarp - it was 2,8m which I felt was a bit short for my hammock now it is 4.1m. I reckon I could now fold the ends in to close the tarp of to create a more contained shelter if need be. I thought of running a zip along the edges, but I'm not keen on the idea of...
  20. theoctagon

New shelter from Borah Gear

Interesting new tarp/shelter on the Borah Gear site, not for me but thought it might appeal to some on here (Images from Borah Gear site) http://www.borahgear.com/borahgami.html Matt