sold

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
  1. M

Sold Ben Orford Woodlander - CPM154 / Carbon Fibre

Up for sale is a rare first run of the infamous Woodlander by Ben Orford in CPM154 . Ben Orfords Woodlander conquered the Bushcraft community in no time with his O1 tool steel version. Soon people requested a more modern - moisture resistant- version, and Ben followed the call with this...
  2. Forest fella

Sold MAXPEDITION Pouch

I'm selling this NEW Maxpedition 1430G 4'' OD-GREEN Flashlight/Knife Pouch.On it's Packaging Card. £14.50 with postage. All Payments via PayPal and UK Buyer's ONLY Please. cheer's
  3. PyroJames

Sold Armex Titan Crossbow

Over 18's Only, I will check ID even if you're older than me ;) I have this Hardly used Titan Crossbow sitting in my workshop. The scope has a small bit of damage to the cross hairs from my father thinking it would be a good idea to remove them and wash them :thumbsdown: They still work and...
  4. Forest fella

Sold SAS DPM ''WindProof'' Smock

Hi, I'm selling my Old Smock with it's Original Green zip-up Liner/Fleece under jacket, Size 190/120 which if I remember rightly is a XL.It's Been ''USED'' But Only afew time's as I lost loads of weight not long after buying the Smock New, There's about a 1'' Patch / Dpm Repair on the Front...
  5. Fadcode

Sold Omega Seamaster 300 Medium Quartz.

SPF Mint Omega Seamaster 300, Quartz Movement, hardly a mark on the watch and bracelet, Bracelet will fit a 7 1/2 inch wrist, Comes with Omega travel case, and outer case for protection. No Paperwork, but guaranteed genuine, serial number is in picture 4 56016798 Dates it to 2004 Keeps...
  6. Forest fella

Sold Cammenga Watch Band Compass

Hi, I'm selling this ''Cammenga'' TRITIUM USA Mil Spec Watch/Wrist Band Compass ,It's New, But you won't get it until just before XMAS. Come's with a BLACK strap. Still in Packet. £55.50 with Postage. All payment's via PayPal. And UK Buyer's Only Please. Cheer's
  7. Forest fella

Sold SISSIPUKKO M95 Ranger Knife

Hi,I'm selling this SISSIPUKKO M95 Ranger Knife it's New. £75.50 with postage. All Payments via PayPal. UK Buyer's and Over 18's Only Please. Cheer's
  8. Forest fella

Sold Pentagon B.ball Cap with Sere kit.

Hi, a friend asked me to make him a Hidden S.E.R.E Kit to go in a Pentagon Base Ball Cap,So I made 2 just in case. It's 1 Pentagon T.D series B.ball Cap in Olive with a U.K Flag,And 1 14 mill Button Compass,1 Universal Hand-Cuff Key in Black,1 Hand Cuff Shim,5 ft of Yellow Kevlar Survival Cord,1...
  9. Forest fella

Sold ''Woodsmaster'' Survival DVD Series

Hi,I'm selling these ''Wood master'' Survival dvd's with Ron & Karen Hood.there in Used but all Good working Order. From ep1 to ep17 on Dvd. There £150.00 with postage. UK Buyer's Only. All payments via PayPal. Cheers
  10. T

Sasha thiel - Harfang (snowy)

Sasha thiel - Harfang (snowy) - Brand new - perfect condition -never used to cut anything - £80 - sold This is a fantastic knife, reluctantly selling because i need money. My awful photos really don't do this knife justice. The Harfang was thought to be an ideal companion for hunting...
  11. Forest fella

SASS SAS DPM Ripstop Trousers

Hi, I'm selling these NEW SASS SAS DPM RipStop trousers in 40'' Waist and 32'' Leg,These are the one's with No back Pockets. £45.50 with postage. All payments via PayPal cheers ###SOLD###
  12. Forest fella

Sold ''TOPS'' ALTOIDS Survival Tin

Hi, I'm selling this Survival kit by TOPS The Contents are. 1 TURLEY TOPS ''PSK'' 23 Tin Knife. 1 Button Compass on a webbing key fob,1 TOPS Dogtag signal Mirror,1 TOPS Flat Whistle,1 Trail Marker Tape in Orange,1 L.E.D Button Torch,1 Mini FERRO-ROD,1 FRESNEL Magnifing Lens,1 Ranger Rubber...
  13. tamoko

R.J. bushtool

For sale R.J. bushtool with butt plate, black canvas micarta handle with red and black linners and stainless bolts/plate. O-1 tool steel zero scandi grind. £140