sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
  1. briar87

Sold MKM EDGE TITANIUM BRONZE / NEW / ADDED THUMB STUD / UK LEGAL CARRY / LEATHER SHEATH / REDUCED!

Hi all. Another knife of mine reluctantly for sale… This beautiful MKM EDGE in titanium, bronze finish. Made by Maniago Knife Makers of Italy. The blade is M390, italian made, with softening on the edges of the back of the knife. A really nice, typically Italian feature. I’ll add more info...
  2. briar87

Withdrawn *REDUCED* 2 JACKLORE KNIVES / WOODLORE SHAPE / 1 CLASSIC / 1 CAMP / ELM & WALNUT / NEW / MAKE AN OFFER?

Hi all. I have reluctantly decided to sell two of my beautiful Jacklore knives, as I could do with the funds for something else. Firstly, I have for sale a Jacklore Classic, purchased August last year, in English Elm, directly from Sandy at Jacklore Knives. This knife is in 4mm 01 carbon steel...
  3. S

Sheath for my Alex Bantam knife?

As seen here: https://www.victorinox.com/uk/en/Products/Swiss-Army-Knives/Medium-Pocket-Knives/Bantam-Alox/p/0.2300.26#accordion-prod-details-2 I like it but there is of course no ring for a lanyard... Can anyone suggest somewhere I might find a ready-made simple, lightweight sheath to hold it...
  4. briar87

New Bushcraft Knife / Jacklore Classic / Elm

Hi all. Hoping folks are well. Just wanted to start my first thread, and what better way to do it than on the day I received my Jacklore Classic. I only ordered it yesterday. Unbelievably beautiful knife. I know a lot of folks say these may be the best being made at the moment, and from first...
  5. paddlesat16

Axe Sheaths, Something to do when the wife's at work.

So lately, I've been working on these two Sheaths. The larger one I completed before Christmas and am currently working on the smaller one. The stitching and dyeing need to be done on the smaller sheath. The axes are just cheap brands from my local hardware store and need a little fettling. I...
  6. BEARDMASTER

Fancy folding knife sheath

Hei! I was gifted a folding knife some time ago. Last time I used one on daily basis was in my childhood. But I have become to love this folder so damn much that it sometimes does the tasks that my belt knife usually does. Excellent folder! So I made a leather sheath for it to carry on the belt...
  7. Dave Budd

For Sale Sharpening Course: Feb 4th

I've got a sharpening course coming up in a few weeks time and there are still spaces, so thought I'd see if anybody here would like to take them up at a special BCUK discounted rate! :) One day course to learn how to sharpen knives and axes primarily. I'll go through edge geometry...
  8. Dreadhead

3 Handmade Leather sheaths for Mora Clipper

Just finished these three sheaths. Made to fit a standard Mora Clipper, but will also fit the heavy duty version. Each sheath is made from 3-3.5mm veg tan. Each has a removable belt loop so that they can be adjusted for neck carry. Two are hand carved with knotwork on both sides, dyed in...
  9. P

An axe mask (and an axe...)

Hello, I made this axe (along many others) and decided it was time i tried myself with an axe mask. Leatherwork is not really my cup of tea, and so i made it as simple as i could, which worked out alright i think! I chose a stud button for the snap, also out of simplicity, i quite like...
  10. Dreadhead

Custom Viking Sword Scabbard

Hey all, Just finished another custom sword scabbard for a chap in France. Luck would have it we both have exactly the same sword, so it was nice and simple to build having my own blade here. Also gave me a chance to take mine down off the wall, re-wrap the handle with some nicer waxy leather...
  11. Angst

Latest Knife Sheaths & 'Stained Glass Window GB SFA Masks

Hi...just finished some more items to go in my Bushcraft Show stock boxes....the glaringly bright sunshine has not made the pics exactly accurate but hey, who's complaining! hope you like! regards Sonni
  12. Angst

My First British Blades Commission...Nightmare LOL!

Hi...recently joined BB and one of the members contacted me straight away to do him a sheath...I had a quick look at the pics available and said yup yup....very happy to get a commission so quickly. A week or so later I picked the monster up to start work and noticed how slim the leading edges...
  13. Angst

DC3 & DC4 'Signatures', Ka-bar USMC, Fairbairn-Sykes & One For The Leftys

Hi all... Hi...just finished making these, the DC3 & DC4-pouch versions are the first ones made from my recently up-dated templates...over-all happy with them...not edge-koted yet but as the sun was out I grabbed the picture whilst I could, hope you like! regards s
  14. Angst

Sheath Commission For Brother Ammo...W.I.P.

Hi...Kal asked me to do him a custom version of my 'signature sheath' (that's what Angela always refers to it as anyway, not I, sounds arrogant lol)...among other things (he's a hard man to please) he wanted it in a mix of brown and mahogany with a tooled border and the firesteel loop dropped...
  15. Dobloz

Sheath / holster for a hook / crook / spoon carving knife - Simple, cheap and quick !

Hi all, Thought i'd share a quick, cheap and easy way to keep a Mora 164, hook, crook, spoon carving knife safe. Not sure whether to call it a sheath or a holster. I'm sure someone will explain and advise me on the right terminology... :p i've seen the lovely leather covers and the carved...
  16. Angst

Sheath For A Battered Old Machete

Hi...a friend of mine found this old machete at a dump and asked me to do him a sheath for it...he said 'no need to do anything fancy....a rough job will do'.....but being a lot wider at the end than the top wouldve required me to basically make him a 'bucket', so loose at the top it wouldve...
  17. Angst

Ray Mears Wilderness Axe...New Sheath Done!

Hi....as you may know I received my new axe a couple of days ago and last night about midnight I started on the first template...by 3am it was clamped up whilst the glue dried....and I went to bed nervous lol..... I decided to take a risk and go for one with a tooled border all the way...
  18. Angst

Gransfors Bruks Axe/Hatchet Sheaths

Hi...as most of you know I am continually expanding my range of masks for Gransfors Bruks Axes...I currently make them for: Ray Mears Wilderness Scandinavian Small Forest Wildlife Hunters Outdoor Small American Felling please note that there are sometimes discrepancies in head...
  19. Angst

Bahco Laplander Sheaths

Hi... sheaths for the famous laplander...I usually have these in stock, please email if interested....and of course I can do them in black... regards, Sonni
  20. Salaud

8 " leuku & 3" WITHDRAWN DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST

4 month old Leuku and Puuko combi Leuku has 8 1/4 inch blade and 5 1/4 inch curly birch and antler handle Puuko has 3 inch blade and 4 1/4 inch curly birch and antler handle Leuku is 2.5 mm thick, Puuko is 2mm thick both are carbon steel and shaving sharp, easy to resharpen. Leuku...