pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
  1. Lün

Withdrawn Please Delete

Please Delete
  2. Dreadhead

Dreadheads Norse Belt Pouches :)

Fresh from the workshop are these two pouches, a pair I have been wanting to make for some time now :) Both are made from 1.6-2mm veg tan, hand saddle-stitched with arti sinew, with a mystery braided securing strap with a brass knotwork tip. Approx dimensions are 15cm x 14cm x 5cm. I wear one...
  3. Dreadhead

How I make Sporrans - Video

Hi BCUK, Whilst working on a recent sporran commission, I decided to film the whole process out of curiosity (although I did forget to film some small steps such as oiling and waterproofing). This was not intended as a tutorial or how-to, as there are plenty of those around and the pattern is...
  4. Dreadhead

Lots of leather Pouches, Bags, Belts, Arm Guards, Axe Loops

I have some stock left over from doing a couple of markets this summer, so they are all up for online sale now until I next book any markets. Albeit most of it is viking styled, but most can be worn in normal circumstances and you wouldnt know it was 'viking'. They are also up for sale on Etsy...
  5. R

Working with leather for the first time

Hi, Ive just managed to get some off cuts of 0.8-1mm leather and want to make some tinder pouches. Was just wondering about sewing. Do people think i can get away with a machine on this thin leather or by hand with an awl. if a machine then perhaps a special needle? I dont want to start...
  6. Dreadhead

Kindle/Documents Pouches

Just finished these three pouches. Ideal for kindles, documents, passports, maps etc. Will fit an original kindle (the first basic kindle model). Internal dimensions approx: 17cm X 11cm X 1cm. All hand saddle-stitched with artificial sinew. Soft Sheepskin Incredibly soft veg tan sheepskin...
  7. Dreadhead

New! Norse Belt Pouches

After the feedback from my last viking Birka pouch I decided to knock up a couple more as possibles pouches :) CIMG5759 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr Both of these pouches are a decent size for tobacco tins etc. both are 5.5 inches wide, 6.5 inches long, and 2 inches thick Brownie...
  8. Dreadhead

Viking Shield Possibles Pouches (2 left) PRICE DROP

I have made a batch of three pouches, dubbed my 'viking shield' pouches. I have never seen anything like these before, they are my own twist on a pouch and a wee experiment just to see if it works well or not Each pouch is made up of a normal soft drawstring pouch, with a hard flap in the...
  9. Dreadhead

Norse/Celtic Possibles Pouches (3 left) NEW STOCK ADDED!!!

one pouch left for sale now These are all made with tough light brown suede with 2.5mm veg tan. Hand saddle-stitched with waxed linen thread, and braided belt loops (cheers Eric ;) ) secured with a heavy duty copper rivet. Toggles are a mixtures of reindeer and roe antler, with a yew bead on...
  10. Samon

Modified sheath - Picture heavy!

I had a little time today to myself so decided to work on making my leather belt sheath a bit more.. to my liking! It's the standard sheath for the Buck 110 hunting folding knife and although a nice thick servicable sheath I didn't like the over sized belt loop and found the button flap...
  11. Angst

Everything I've made in the last ten days or so....

Hi...thought i'd get everything out to see what it looked like altogether...i've been doing a lot of mixes with browns/black/mahogany etc and different finish permutations and wanted to see the over-all effect...hope you like!...sorry for the naff idoor/flash photography, pouring outside...
  12. Neumo

Kifaru clearout:Side Pockets in OD, Cargo Panel in OD & PowerPull Belt in Coyote

?Once a year around this time I tend to have a clear out & have found some Kifaru stuff that is not getting used, so I am putting it up for sale. This kit is expensive because it is bomb proof as well as being very well designed. 2x Kifaru Tactical Side Pockets in Olive These are the Kifaru...
  13. troutman

Pouch for Gerber TX3 Torch??? Help.

Hi Guys, Been a while since I posted on here but I think its the best place to ask. I have a Gerber TX3 torch but need a new pouch/ holster. Ive looked all the usual places but can't find one that will fit my torch- it measures 20cm long and around 3cm wide at the top. I would make one...
  14. Samon

My new sharpening stone pouch!

Hi, after finding an old oil stone in my storage the other day I decided I would like to keep it and use it to sharpen up my axe during axe heavy work days. I didn't have any leather to make one from scratch so I got my DC4 stone pouch out and did a tiny modification to it so I could use that...
  15. hemdale

Pouch / sheath suggestions for Victorinox SwissChamp

Just repaired a few things with my Leatherman Wave is a bit tough to handle and its ergonomics are not the best (for my tastes). I'm back with the well known SwissChamp and I wondered if any of you had any sheath / pouch to recommand (not necessarily Victorinox ones) ? I'm looking for a...
  16. O

Want to make a leather pouch

I want to make a leather possibles pouch. I have some leather, an awl, a fork for marking, a craft knife, needles, thread, beeswax and some dye. If anybody could give me any pointers in the direction of stitching marking our designs and other things that i need to know. I dont want to spend a...
  17. tjwuk

Clearance cont' Gaiters and pouch.

BOTH NOW SOLD Here are a couple of items I missed out from the non bushcrafty stuff Waxed cotton, (I believe!) army gaiters. Size: standard, Never worn. £3 posted ========================================= Military canvas bag. Ideal size for water bottle...