jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
  1. XIX

Withdrawn Fjallraven Kaipak jacket-BNWT blue/medium

Brand new Fjallraven Kaipak jacket size medium in ‘Uncle Blue/dark Grey’ colours. Never worn-still with tags attached. Never got round to using it. Smoke and pet free home. £140 delivered Specs/details: G-1000® Eco fabric: 65% polyester, 35% Cotton Stretch: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane...
  2. XIX

Sold Belstaff K Racer cotton jacket (m)

Men’s Cotton Belstaff (not waxed) in Belstaff size 48 which equates to a UK size 38 chest or medium. This is a fitted jacket and nice and light for the spring. Lovely condition with no rips/marks or anything. Smoke and pet free home. Retailed for £350 but no longer available so get this one for...
  3. T

Withdrawn Fjallraven Jacket Size M

Fjallraven Jacket Size M good condition Says it Medium but comes up small. I have loads of wax with it also. £25 posted
  4. tobes01

Sold Barbour Endurance Ventile Jacket XXL

This is a pristine Barbour Endurance Ventile jacket in XXL. Purchased here last year, it's been hanging in a smoke-free home cupboard since, and is unworn. Fantastic quality double ventile, it includes two bellows pockets, two hand warmer pockets, inside breast pocket, inside poacher's pocket...
  5. D

Another bushcraft jacket thread

Hello! I know this has been done to death but I'm really struggling choosing a jacket. I'm looking for something for bumming about the woods, nothing too technical or expensive. Main criteria then: 1.)Budget, under £200, preferably new. 2.)Robust with regards to bushes and fire...
  6. Tagaeri

Buffalo Special 6 wind shirt

Reluctantly selling my much-loved Buffalo Special 6 Shirt, as selling lots of my kit to make room for the forthcoming baby (and maybe a couple of sneaky new kit purchases!). The shirt is size 40 (medium) and in black. No tears or marks to the Pertex outer, zips/fastenings all work great, and...
  7. Tagaeri

Fjallraven Greenland No. 1 jacket

Looking for a Fjallraven Greenland No. 1 jacket in medium (olive or brown). Long shot, but someone might have one they're willing to part with :)
  8. V

Hmmmmm, christmas present time.........Barbour Longshoreman anyone???

I have possible the best stalking/winter/outdoors jacket there is and it's up for sale. A *Brand New* Barbour Longshoreman smock...... I bought it for my work as an estate manager but the size is too big for working in for me, so I have purchased another in a smaller size. So this one is...
  9. S

Genuine US Airforce Issue Goretex Jacket, Size XL Reg, New

For sale: Genuine USAF ABU Pattern Goretex Waterproof Jacket Size Extra Large - Regular. Brand New with tag. Selling due to being too large for me. £68.00 through paypal, includes RM signed for postage I can add a photo of the actual jacket if required. Any questions? please PM me...
  10. Vulpes

Filson Mackinaw Cruiser Jacket

I have for sale a Filson Mackinaw cruiser in near mint condition, with very minimal wear. It's had very light use. It's of the single layer, in a size Medium-Regular. Pit-to-pit it measures 22". Overall the cut is quite slim fitting and it works just as well as a casual jacket as it does a...
  11. sandsnakes

And then sometimes you get Very Good Service

Just a note about dealing with G&T Hunting and Outdoor. Found these guys on Ebay when looking for a breathable jacket. They got the order right, but the factory sent the wrong one. I had to return the original they were as nice as pie, by return I got a breatheable Airflex shell jacket (its a...
  12. Vulpes

Filson's #110 Mackinaw Cruiser

For Swap or Sale! Filson Mack in Medium, Regular length. Used twice and in near mint condition! Looking to swap for something of a similar value: Other pics in the for sale thread: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82871 At the moment I'm looking for: -...
  13. sharp88

Reccomend me a gore-tex, please!

Hey all, I'm on the lookout for a new gore-tex jacket. I'm decommissioning my bright blue 'crisp packet' Berghaus for something more suiting my needs. My budget is £300 max. My requirements are simple: - First and most importantly I want a silent form of gore-tex. I'm sick to death...
  14. Chopper

5.11 Sabre Jacket

I bought this jacket for everyday use, but after getting caught in a downpour when canoeing I realised just how well suited this is. Please remember that the jacket is only waterproof from the outside in. Any way, I have made a short video (just bought a new camcorder and can't leave it...
  15. RAPPLEBY2000

Caution: "smock combat olive windproof" (or black or DPM)

Hi just a heads up to a very poor jacket (I bought knowing it was fake). I've seen a lot of these in surplus stores/e-bay and I'm worried that people will be conned buying these for Christmas presents. It's sold as a: "SAS windproof" "Olive windproof smock" (or a combination of those words)...
  16. M

Danish M84 jacket - Any owners out there???

Hey there all.... I'm thinking of purchasing a Danish army surplus M84 jacket as a (hopefully) bombroof jacket, that I don't mind wrecking in the woods as it's also cheap! The thing, is does anyone own one, and what do you think of them? If you have one and think there is a better alternative...
  17. edispilff

woolly pully ver. 2

Hello all... After making the first anorak, it seemed prudent to make a few improvements and fine tune everything. Hopefully this won't go past ver. 10 ;) Materials included one of those super smelly italian surplus blankies, chicago screws, gutterman HD silk thread (130 yds+!)...