helle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
  1. BEARDMASTER

Fancy folding knife sheath

Hei! I was gifted a folding knife some time ago. Last time I used one on daily basis was in my childhood. But I have become to love this folder so damn much that it sometimes does the tasks that my belt knife usually does. Excellent folder! So I made a leather sheath for it to carry on the belt...
  2. L

Helle Harding *BRAND NEW* (quck sale needed)

Sadly due to some pretty serious and ever more pressing fiscal problems, I am selling my Helle Harding. I wanted to take it out with me but I never got the chance. In terms of the actual knife itself, it's without a shadow of a doubt my favorite in my collection. I have owned a lot of knives in...
  3. J

Helle Temagami - Les Stroud Bushknife - Unused/BNWT

Now sold. Phew - that was tough work. Cost me just over £120 so after £90 plus probably a fiver to post (obviously over 18's only) This was only made the other week and shipped to me directly from Anders in Holmedal. Triple laminated steel, not carbon. It's wood to metal fit is superb...
  4. spader

For sale : A few sharps - Bowies, CRKT, Helle, Martiini, KATAR, SEVED

Hi All Selling a few more items for clearing out. Paypal payment includes UK RMSD or RM 1st Recorded (unless specified otherwise). 18 or over only please. For outside UK buyers, please contact me for extra postage. 1. Antique Finnish Martiini Woodsman with leather sheaths. Well used, but solid...