handmade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
  1. CraftyWild

Making my latest burner and pot stand

I do this almost every spring, start making a new stove for camping. I've been through lots of types - wood-gas, simple twig burners, charcoal stoves, fan-assisted twig stoves, mini twin-wall perlite-insulated rocket stoves - and last year I finally got sick of trying to get found sticks to...
  2. Tarptastic

Sold *** (FINAL REDUCTION - £100 OFF) ... Custom Handmade Waxed Canvas Bivvy Bag, by Bushcraft Spain ***

** FINAL REDUCTION (£100 OFF) ** Hello, I have a fantastic custom, handmade waxed canvas bivvy bag, made for me by Bushcraft Spain. Unfortunately it is a fraction too short in length, and I need to sell it on. It is new and unused, with tags, and comes in a custom made, tan waxed canvas bag...
  3. BEARDMASTER

Fancy folding knife sheath

Hei! I was gifted a folding knife some time ago. Last time I used one on daily basis was in my childhood. But I have become to love this folder so damn much that it sometimes does the tasks that my belt knife usually does. Excellent folder! So I made a leather sheath for it to carry on the belt...
  4. Viktor

Latest bushcraft knife with sami inspired sheath

Thought I would share my latest handmade made knife to inspire you all to make you own. You only need basic tools like saw, rasp, files, sandpaper, sandpaper and more sandpaper. :p Other than that you only need a few free week ends. Note before the pictures: Was a bit busy with "life" so I...
  5. Night Phoenix

My first ever bow!

What a lot of hassle this caused me, first it was a meare heath design then due to crasks it was evolved into a holmeguard then after a break (I couldnt believe it) it became what it is now, the design yet to be confirmed. Not to mention being really difficult to work on when my finger suffered...
  6. rancid badger

Hand Made Leather Pack Straps FS (Canoeing?)

as the title; I thought I'd have a go at making some leather straps for lashing stuff onto thwarts or what have you and came up with these: Box not included They are made from 3.5mm veg tanned leather, dyed and then treated with neats foot oil, to keep them both supple and water...