gransfors bruks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
  1. L

Bushcraft Job Lot (Most BRAND NEW) Grab a bargain!

Bought with the intention of making a foray into Bushcraft but sadly I never got the chance to do so. All items have been listed individually but it would be considerably easier for me to sell it in one go. Feel free to ask my any questions about any of the items I will try to reply day and...
  2. Samon

My Gransfors Bruks small forest axe has to go!

Yep, time to say good bye to it! There is little to say about this axe that hasn't already been said, but the axe is a good used and certainly not abused condition, razor sharp and even comes with a custom mask made by our own Angst! The mask features an Oak leaf and is very thick and tough...
  3. Samon

Axe gallery!

Axes, the wildmans best friend! From building cabins, felling trees and to splitting wood for your fire, the axe will always be a handy and attractive tool. So, why not have a dedicated axe gallery!? a place for all of us to post our treasured collections and arty pictures of our favourite...
  4. xavierdoc

Gransfors Bruks Swedish Carving Axe (large, R handed), Large Gutter Adze

+++++All NOW SPF +++++ UK buyers over 18yr old only. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gransfors Bruks Swedish Carving Axe (Right handed, large). This is an excellent tool but I...
  5. dimi.t.dfd

Gransfors Bruks axe sheath

I made this sheath for a Gransfors Bruks small forest axe. The black molded Kydex protects the cutting edge & is much more reliable than leather. The leather "dangler" loop makes it easy to wear the axe on your belt. Also it makes you look really SHARP!!! Grtz, Dimi
  6. Samon

GB Small forest axe sheath? Mine broke, and I need a new one.

Hello chaps, earlier today after hours of work with my GB sfa axe the sheath/mask strap broke! I've been pouding with the back of the axe to drive in dozens of thick stakes into the ground and the slackness of the strap must have meant it got hit a few times and it eventually just broke and flew...
  7. C

Wildlife or Outdoor axe?

I have the Gransfors Bruks small forest axe, but want a smaller/lighter axe when weight is of a concern. Besides cost, which one would you choose and why? Outdoor axe Wildlife axe
  8. oakhill_wanderer

FS: Gransfers Bruks Small Splitting Axe

FOR SALE I have my Gransfors Bruks Small Splitting Axe. I've not had it long, only used it once. It is in immaculate condition, with no marks etc. Was bought for home use for chiminea etc, but have decided to stick with pre-split sacks of logs instead. Delivered to your door for £55. Paypal...
  9. A

FS Gransfors Bruks Small Forest Axe

Hi All, Up for sale is my Gransfors Small Forest Axe (Not wildlife hatchet as per title) Unused - £45 iinc p&p and paypal fees. Please PM if interested or need more info. Thanks for looking. Alex
  10. Puchal

Weekend mini project: Gränsfors Bruks Mini hatchet sheath (semi-pics heavy)

The original blade cover, that was supplied together with my GB hatchet is convenient, but it can not be used for attaching the tool to your backpack, or the wide belt. So I decided to make my own sheath for beloved GB. It is made of 3 mm leather, sling, and antler. No stitching. Only the...