folding

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
  1. Chaperzz

For Sale Direware Solo V2

Direware Solo V2 - Custom Full titanium with M390 blade Very light/small scuff beneath pocket clip which does not detract from this stunning knife £575 Ono to your door
  2. BEARDMASTER

Fancy folding knife sheath

Hei! I was gifted a folding knife some time ago. Last time I used one on daily basis was in my childhood. But I have become to love this folder so damn much that it sometimes does the tasks that my belt knife usually does. Excellent folder! So I made a leather sheath for it to carry on the belt...
  3. Cobweb

Folding Firebox

Has anyone got a Folding Firebox they don't want and would like to sell? I would love to get one with the extra sticks, grill plate and cordora bag, but if not then no worries :)
  4. A

Robens Discover folding stool. Only 280g. Video review.

A short video review of the new robens Discover folding stool. Packs down small into its own stuff sack and only weighs 280g. Ideal for backpacking and wild camping. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJTBSLZvixw
  5. E

Folding shovel

Off on a greenfield camp soon. Just wanna know what to go for, what to avoid at all costs and what kinda things to look out for. what have you got? can it deal with some serious digging? Cheers all
  6. xavierdoc

Review: Spyderco Manix 2 in CPM M4, Tan G10 for bushcraft use.

This is my experience of the Bento Box Shop's version of the Manix 2. Not an ideal bushcraft knife, of course, but a useful back up knife (and the full flat grind is much better for food prep than a scandi.) The obvious difference compared to the standard Manix 2 is the "tan" colour of the...
  7. Retired Member southey

A 21" blade, folding buck saw.

Howdy chaps, I've been a little busy of late with projects that have been waiting for the right wood/time/inspiration. so rather than whack up a monster one I thought id do a few separate threads so buckle up and hold on to your Swandri's. Just before winter kicked in, the lime tree in our...