fjällräven

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
  1. niall.marsay

Alternative fabric to fjallraven g1000 for making my own trousers

I love Fjallraven g1000 trousers but my god are they expensive. and after learning that the fabric is just a 60/40 polycotton I feel like I (mum) could make myself something that has the same feel. but upon looking up polycotton fabric online I have been overwhelmed and I don't know how to...
  2. B

Fjallraven Buck Fleece OR Ridgeline Igloo Top

I'm looking at getting a decent Mid layer but can't decide between the Fjallraven Buck Fleece and the Ridgeline Igloo Top. Obviously one of the big differences is the price (which is huge) but that aside has anyone hadna chance to try either of them out? Is the Fjallraven that much better?
  3. XIX

Withdrawn Fjallraven Kaipak jacket-BNWT blue/medium

Brand new Fjallraven Kaipak jacket size medium in ‘Uncle Blue/dark Grey’ colours. Never worn-still with tags attached. Never got round to using it. Smoke and pet free home. £140 delivered Specs/details: G-1000® Eco fabric: 65% polyester, 35% Cotton Stretch: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane...
  4. XIX

Sold Fjallraven Ovik shoulder bag

Now discontinued and hard to find Fjallraven Ovik shoulder bag in sand colour. Description: Ovik is a sturdy shoulder bag made in durable canvas style cotton fabric G-1000 with details in leather. Made by a Swedish manufacturer Fjallraven it has a unmistakable vintage inspired look. It offers...
  5. kyrrer

Wanted Fjällräven Sarek Trekking, Ink Blue, in size Medium

Been looking "all over the world" for one of these. Popped on here from Norway actually. Originally had one in large, but the way they sized up it was too big, so let it go. But that's when Fjällräven decided to forego the ink blue colourway (colour code 556) when they renamed the jacket the...
  6. T

Sold fjallraven canvas belt 122cm

fjallraven canvas belt 122cm £12 posted
  7. T

Withdrawn Fjallraven Jacket Size M

Fjallraven Jacket Size M good condition Says it Medium but comes up small. I have loads of wax with it also. £25 posted
  8. T

For Sale Fjallraven Barents Pro Trousers

Fjallraven barents pro trousers, hardly worn but washed a few times so no longer waxed, size EU 50, uncut length. i have some wax somewhere so will included. £50 INC Post BT preferred.
  9. Tagaeri

PRICE DROP: Fjallraven Shirt No. 35 - lovely wool shirt

I'm selling my lovely wool Fjallraven Shirt No. 35. This is a really comfortable, warm flannel shirt in a high-quality 60% wool blend. There are two large breast pockets and a clever button so you can fasten the collar up around your neck when the wind picks up. Fjallraven describes it...
  10. Tagaeri

Fjallraven Greenland No. 1 jacket

Looking for a Fjallraven Greenland No. 1 jacket in medium (olive or brown). Long shot, but someone might have one they're willing to part with :)
  11. N

Bergans/Fjallraven/Haglofs and more - Clothing for Sale

Hey everyone, thanks for looking. Several Items for sale, most in top notch condition and some still BNWT. All prices include PayPal fees and postage. If anyone has any further questions or would like to see more pictures etc... feel free to PM me. 1. Helikon T-Shirts - Size M, still...
  12. hemdale

-30% on Fjallraven

Here: http://www.thesportinglodge.co.uk/shop/shop-brands/brands-fjallraven/ Just thought I should let you guys know ? It's xmas after all ! :p Heard good things about this store on this BCUK. Let's hope I'll receive the trousers on time. Offer ends on 24th dec...
  13. L

Fjällräven quality changing?

A couple of years ago Fjällräven was almost always described as a producer of high quality outdoor clothing, especially the G1000 garments should be very long lasting, and I'm happy about the Barents trousers and Kaise anorak I bought some time ago. But recently I started seeing more negative...
  14. L

Fjällräven G-1000 vs MT fabric?

Hello all! I'm on the hunt for some good zip off trousers for all summer use (hiking, cycling and city) and am doubting which fabric to choose... I already have a pair of Barents trousers in G-1000 which are very nice, but I need some good shorts for summer use that I can lengthen in the...