family bushcraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
  1. U

Ladies/women who enjoy Bushcraft in the lower North Yorshire area?

Hi. I mainly joined this site to find like minded women in the area (not for dating reasons!). Myself and the little one (5) love to romp in the woods and will hopefully go camping in the warmer months. I'm based near York, UK
  2. M

Family event

Hi all. I'm from Bedfordshire and would like my children to get an introduction to Bushcraft. I have seen an event coming up in August and wondered if anyone here has any experience of the place before I go? https://www.greensandtrust.org/Event/overnight-bushcraft Thanks, Max
  3. Gray

How many people

Just wondering how many people here would love to be able to practise thier hobby in the woods but feel they cant because they suffer from a dissabillity or they have child care issues etc. I know thats a bit of a in your face type personal question and I'm sorry if anyones offended by it, no...