canoe camping

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
  1. L

Advice on possible locations for a long distance Canoe trip (Already posted on Song of the Paddle)

How do all I realize long distance and beginner don't pair easily, but I've recently watch a lot of vides by Jim Baird of the Adventure Co () and would love to emulate this kind of long distance, wilderness Travel. Hoping to plan this in for 2026, so plenty of time to organize and build up...
  2. Hudson

Suffolk Canoe Trip with The Canoe Man

Quick review of a three day outing I had thanks to The Canoe Man In Norfolk last year. Having completed the Expedition Canoe Course with Frontier Bushcraft the other year, I have been finding it difficult to 'get out' and do any canoeing that didn't bill by the hour. I have enjoyed the...
  3. Wayne

Finland 2020.

Hi all. As most of you are aware self promotion isn’t really my strong point. I do however run two fantastic Canoe and Bushcraft trips each year to Finland. I was asked by several people about them atbthe Bushmoot. So a little bit of info. The maximum number of clients per trip is...
  4. P

Where to borrow/hire a canoe from?

I was talking to someone who expressed a desire to get back out on a canoe camping trip. Now I have never done it but I come from a whitewater kayaking background and have tried canoeing a few times. I have all the skills to do it but not the money or inclinations to actually buy one. That...