bushcraft knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
  1. R

For Sale FOX MD ANUNNAKI FOLDING KNIFE - MINT CONDITION

For sale I have a mint condition Fox Anunnaki Folding knife with molle sheath that's had virtually no use from new. The knife is an excellent all-round use folder with Black G-10 scales and a solid stainless steel frame with a stout lock back mechanism. It has an additional safety lock to...
  2. R

For Sale KA-BAR BECKER BK24 D'ESKABAR (limited D2 steel version) VERY RARE!

For sale I have an immaculate and very rare Becker BK-24 D'Eskabar from a collection of unused bushcraft / survival knives This is a limited edition, D2 version of the Becker / Esee collaboration - Eskabar model fixed blade. Unlike the standard 1095 versions, that are prone to rust, this D2...
  3. R

Sold BRAND NEW ESEE 3 KNIFE - NOW SOLD

For sale I have an immaculate, Esee 3 fixed blade from a collection of unused bushcraft / survival knives. The knife comes in the dark-earth coating and is in mint (brand new) condition. This is a very special package as the blade comes complete with the following aftermarket upgrades: Knife...
  4. R

For Sale EXTREMA RATIO MAMBA Fixed Blade & Molle / Belt Sheath - MINT CONDITION

For sale I have an immaculate, Extrema Ratio Mamba fixed blade. The knife is in great condition as the blade has never been used to cut. It comes boxed along with full warranty information and an Extrema Ratio Molle compatible belt sheath. The Böhler N690Co stainless blade is finished in a...
  5. R

Sold ESEE JG5 Camp-Lore outdoor knife - NOW SOLD

For sale I have an immaculate Esee JG5 fixed blade knife with leather sheath and a bonus custom Armatus kydex sheath. The knife is in mint condition as the blade has never seen any actual use. The Micarta handles have been dyed a subtle dark brown and the knife comes with the original leather...
  6. R

Sold FALLKNIVEN S1 Forest Knife - NOW SOLD

For sale I have an immaculate, Fallkniven S1 W from a collection of unused bushcraft / survival knives. The knife is in mint (brand new) condition and comes boxed along with a Fallkniven Zytel sheath. The Wolfram models are extremely rare as only 243 were made available to the public. The...
  7. briar87

New Bushcraft Knife / Jacklore Classic / Elm

Hi all. Hoping folks are well. Just wanted to start my first thread, and what better way to do it than on the day I received my Jacklore Classic. I only ordered it yesterday. Unbelievably beautiful knife. I know a lot of folks say these may be the best being made at the moment, and from first...
  8. P

Sold Esee PR4 Camp-Lore bushcraft knife, Patrick Rollins design

Esee PR4 Camp-Lore bushcraft knife, Patrick Rollins design . SOLD Includes The Knife Connection G10 very comfortable handles & Gunmetal Grey Kydex Sheath (original handle scales as well). Divot to allow the handle to act as a bearing block for a bow drill. Very comfortable handle for long hours...
  9. T

Ben Orford Woodlander 4" English Yew Handle

Ben Orford Woodlander 4" English Yew Handle 3.5mm blade Located in West Sussex £240 Posted, BT preferred Ben Orford Woodlander 4" English Yew Handle, green liners, Brand new boxed
  10. Peto

For Sale Custom knife in D2 steel

Handmade knife in D2 steel and ovangol handle. Blade thickness: 0.157" length: 4.64", width: 1.18", overall length: 9.25. The knife has a handmade custom made case from 4mm thick leather, with decorative element. Hardened on 59HRC. Professional work with lifetime guarantee. Price: 240GBP shipped...
  11. L

Fallkniven A1 new and unused, need a quick sale!

As the title states, this is a new and unused knife. A brand new knife, the knife itself has not been taken outside the confines of my home. It's a fantastic knife, I could go on and on about the quality however there is an abundance of information online about Fallkniven's manufacture process...
  12. C

Ben Orford Eban Parang for sale

Hello Again, decided to withdraw the Parang from Ebay due to your note on UK restrictions. It is available directly now at £240, please send me a note if you are interested. Shipping:£12 in France £15 elsewhere, payment via Paypal BEN ORFORD new never used EBAN PARANG Blade 10 inch Handle 6...
  13. Th3V1k1ng

Russian AK 47 - kalashnikov bayonet with scabbard

Russian AK 47 - kalashnikov bayonet with scabbard genuine army bayonet not a repro I have 2 in stock 1x £45 including p&p (proof your over 18 years old) sent via hermes tracked, traced and signed for
  14. Samon

Svord peasant knives - let's see them!

Cheap, sharp and pretty damn awesome. Svord peasant knives are fine tools that can be had for very little money and are also very easy to modify to your own liking. something I'm sure alot of us do. So, this thread is dedicated to them! Post your peasnat collection right here for all to see...
  15. Samon

Hultafors heavy duty knife - rehandled! Picture heavy

Started and finished this project today! it started life as this standard Hultafors Heavy duty knife.. Good knife, with a crude and not particularly sharp edge profile but with good steel, big handle and tough design. But, I paid £6 for this one so I could have a play rehandling it :) I...
  16. Samon

Mora Classic #2 - Modified! WIP pictures!

Afernoon all, I've been busy today modifying my Mora Classic #2 today! I got it a little while ago with intentions to change it to my liking as they come with great steel and a good starting point for light/heavy modding. This is how it came.. perfectly serviceable and razor sharp out the...
  17. MLL Knives

(MLL KNIVES) - COMPANION KNIFE - A "O1" Adventure Companion.

Hi everyone. A "O1" Adventure Companion. Specifications: "O1" high carbon steel, cork wood, Black/red vulcanized fiber liners, stainless steel pins, brown leather sheath. (230mm) 9.05" OAL. (120mm) 4.3/4" from handle to tip. (4mm) 5/32" thick. Price: €135,00 - Paypal. free...
  18. MLL Knives

(MLL KNIVES) WILDLAND small machete (a tool for heavy work) SOLD

Hello everyone. THE WILDLAND CUSTOM KNIFE The Wildland is a compact cutting tool, easy to carry and very useful for the hard work in the field, very sharp and because of its proper design has great cutting power. Features: Blade: O1 High Carbon Steel. Overall length: 10&#8243...
  19. Samon

Another new knife!

Yep, another cheap one at that! At £5.95 this heavy duty knife is pretty damn good! equal in quality to the Mora range but at a lower cost. I bought this with plans for a rehandle job around 5 weeks ago so it's techincally not new as such, but it was left unused until today. I've had a go on...