• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Man of Tanith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, going with Malks. Last year we did the intermediate course with Nick and Jim from the camp craft course. We were hoping to be able to do the journey man together but Nick is in Lagos and Jim couldn't get a pass from the wife.
    It's been a wee while since you put the post on my profile about the pictures, I don't use this forum all that much. How's life? Still got yer axe?
    Martin
    Great to meet you at the course. I'll be sure and let you know when we will be around in the uk so we can set fire to some stuff :)

Martin
    tracking has been going ok finding odd bits here and there. How you been. The new layout of this site has confused me a bit.
    tracking has been going ok finding odd bits here and there. How you been. The new layout of this site has confused me a bit.
    any of them pics up from the weekend? i feel like going out agen now flat sucks
    cool sounds great fun have you done any avtivitys with them cos we have been boldering, shooting, had a games night and a pudding party and a few pub socials
    cool network dont have leaders as such and normally you have to be 18 to 25 but then again maybe i am spouting horlicks but good look with it anyway and glad your enjoying yourself
    both because i am a member of network only being 22 and well am also a cub leader of first norton what age and pack are you with
    hiya sam no i havent aas of yet cos i dont have the pennies at the moment because i have ordered a few other things for scouts and what not but i will be aventually
    just been talkin to geoffrey the course is down near dartmoor never been ther looks nice tho
    im really crap at trying to fined bivy online what wood you recomend or do i just go the shop in town and see what they got in there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…