• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
jdlenton
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heh JD sorry I took a while figuring out how to reply. Not bad, pretty good in fact, had a weekend away at Loch Lomond last weekend, canoeing and camping with the wallabies, now sorting out gear to take to Norway a week on Saturday.
    I also tried out a new Bridge hammock design I've been working on, basic suspension atm, but will be installing spliced dyneema with woopie slings soon.

How are you doing ? did you ever make one of those st.st. bracelets ?
    That sounds ACE! Jack's lucky to have a fabby dad like you. I shall investigate properly later - want to have a go at building something to smoke my sheep hides and keep the Cornish weather off them today. Take care, S
    Just saw the International Space Station fly over - it goes pretty fast. Only took a few minutes to cross the sky and go down again.
    Ah - that explains those then! Top kudos to you - the other two mods I asked (mentioning no names...Sargey 'n Mad Dave) didn't know :)
    You gone back to work for a break yet? ;) I'm off sea kayaking on Sunday, not sure where yet. Missing the river trip tomorrow cos of work- I knew there was a draw back to earning an income!
    I've got a job!! Woo hoo! I'm gonna be a drug dealer down in the local village. :) Our little chemist has agreed to take me on part time. Perfect! (The excitement is because it's SO hard to get work down here - the closest recruitment agency is up in Truro, cos there just isn't the work down this end of the county)
    Just rumbled a problem with this feature - you can't tell if someone responds to your message on their own profile other than by going and visiting every profile you've commented on to check...
    Ooh - this is new! Or is it just part of the private messaging system?
    Just sent you a proper email with lots of writing in it an everything.
    Better go check on my latest sheepskin now before it dries crackly...
    Take care,

S
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…