• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
mark.177
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Mark I'm interested in one of your puukkos with a left handed sheath could you give me a rough price please
    Regards James
    Are the two available in 52100 and Thuja burl or are they different? It won't make any difference - I'd still like one of them, if that's alright!
    Very best,
    Richard
    If possible, I would really like one of them! Please will you let me know if this is OK with you and, crucially, let me know how much it will cost.
    Best wishes,
    Richard
    Hi, Mark,
    I am really loving the wonderful 2mm Scandi ground knife you kindly made for me but I am now sorely tempted by the stunning puukos you have been producing. Have you got any available for sale at all? Your most recent one - 52100 and Thuja burl - is just beautiful but also looks as though it would be an amazing 'user' too.
    Hope all's well with you.
    Very best wishes,
    Richard Tiley
    mark.177
    mark.177
    Hi Tiley, thanks. i have a couple puukko knives available but they still need sheaths. i have some leather ordered.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…