• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
ScottE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi again Scott. Do you have an email or on Facebook? Don't always come on here daily. Been bust decorating...but...have been watching videos on You Tube and have had the chance to make a woodgas stove (quite successful) and a ''Favourite Feast Spirit Stove'' which works like a dream
    ScottE
    ScottE
    Hiya, stoves are a good diversion from the dreaded decorating!
    I’m on Facebook as “Scott LureChucker” (it’s a fishing reference!!) and my email is scottelliott19473@gmail.com
    Me and missus off for a mooch today...horsford woods, beautiful spot, little bit of road noise from the new Norwich trunk system but, quite easy to escape the crowds and have a fire/brew.
    N
    norfolknun
    Cheers mate. You may get two FB requests ...one for Jeremy Bear and one from Jeremy Norman. Both me. Bloody cracking perch in your pics.....have been trying drop shotting on and off but now the decorating is lessening (does it ever?) I can get out a bit more. I know Horsford...about 15 miles from me.
    Reactions: ScottE
    ScottE
    ScottE
    Sorted. Yeah had some nice ones upto 2-12 I think it was, the boatyards are ace this time of year, boat owners soon get peed off when they see someone having fun though, no matter how considerate you are.
    How is it going?
    N
    norfolknun
    It's ok...found it. Daily chores here mostly...making sure elderly mum has enough firewood etc. Getting along with a rough and ready bush shelter in the garden. Spent three days carving a kuksa only to find a split natural) in the middle...lol
    ScottE
    ScottE
    Lol, they take some time to carve eh....the fun is in the learning though!
    Love to see some pics of your shelter when it’s done.
    N
    norfolknun
    Willdo. Also I follow someone called Simon a bloke in the woods on You Tube. I have been making the wood stove he describes. Tomorrow is first lighting
    ScottE
    ScottE
    Yes, I watch most of Simon’s videos when released.
    I love twig stoves too, always have one with me on a mooch.
    N
    norfolknun
    I am hoping to get a few hours this week ...thought I may go to Wayford and Barton with the drop shot rigs
    Have made a spirit stove called ''Meaty Meal''or something, from a small cat food tin and a pilchard tin. Reservoir is roof insulation. Workswell.
    Reactions: ScottE
    ScottE
    ScottE
    Good luck, the perch are hungry this time of year...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…