• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
tommy the cat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi mate, just wondered where abouts in Shropshire you are.
    I am in the small village of Ditton Priors
    New to this bushcraft stuff but do a lot of fishing
    Cheers
    James
    Hows it going buddyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Thanks for that. I do like the look of it but my kit for winter is so bulky not sure Ill get it in (artic bag etc)
    The other issue is im a bugger for looking for multifunction so wanted something for long hikes......not sure how comfy the padding and straps are??
    Many thanks for the the reply.
    D
    I got it from Tamarack, with the FM discount it came in at a bit over £100. It is a bit Military for some but I dont mind that; I put a silver rain cover on mine if I want to be incognito & it just looks like another ruck sack. There are some good reviews on YouTube
    Hi, thanks for the PM. Yes I have the Rush 72 from 5.11 Tactical in Olive & I really like it. It looks like a small pack when you see a picture of it but in fact it is quite big, as it holds 47 Litres. I wanted something bigger than the 35L Berghous I was using at the time & I liked the idea of a Clamshell openeing desigm. It has tons of pockets & is pretty versatile as there is a storage area between the main compartment & the smaller pocket area on the back which is designed to take a combat helmet, which gives you an idea of the size. I like it's flexabilirty in that I can only put a bit in it, pull in the compression starps & it feels like a daypack. I reckon you could get 2 Army 58 Pattern sleeping bags in the main compartment, so it's not small. If you Molled on a couple of PLCE side pouches you would be up to 80 Litres t, so it can be expanded quite a lot. It's a 3 day bag but with some smallish sleeping kit you could live out of it for a week with no problem. Dave
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…