• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
HarrogateTobias
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ill give you my number anyway and we'll try and work out few possible dates! Ive been on to nathan too but havent heard back from him yet!
    07843 254636
    Hey,

I'm afraid I won't. The travel up is a pain in the arrus at the moment. Soon as I'm driving I'll prolly get another Brockers in. How are you getting on anyway?
    Hi gents who posts vids on utube under bushtuckerlad i am new to this group and site and came across the vids and it is nice to see some fun not just seriousness, Cheers Mike
    yarp. i always wanted a characterful forum name, just never managed to think of one.

main blade at the moment is an ESEE4 (plus whatever else is lying about :-) ) http://www.eseeknives.com/rc-4.htm not very fashionable in these parts, but it's a great all rounder.

cheers, and.
    hola mate, how bist?

my forum name is just a contraction of my surname, which is sargeant, and what most of my mates call me.

congrats on aquiring the pendleton, it's a wee sweetie!

cheers, and.
    mate go with the VM, that would be my choice, you are almost agrented a to get a job on civi street when you get out......

best of luck mate and will have to have a chat and catch up some time soon.....

chris.
    I think it's going be the Saturday morning. I'm working Friday, and it would be after dark by the time I'd get there. I'm hoping to get there early enough not to miss anything though. When are you guys heading up?
    hope you can get up fri, think there will be at least 4 of us there anyway, rest coming on sat!
    I am working on a few spots near me at the mo, just sorting with landowners etc What about over your way?
    hiya, Yep I am going up to Brockers! going over on fri to get an extra night in! you going up sat?
    Im working in Harrogate next week, good to know people who are close by!
    Joel
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…