• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
ExHelot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, I recieved no notifications! Glad to make your acquaintance.
    Regards, Keith.
    It speaks well of people on your side of the pond that they will offer you the use of their land. For the most part over here you won't find that. I think folks are just worried that others will not be respectful of the land or the privilege of using it. For the most part, hunters, hikers, et al, are conscientious but, all it takes is one teen beer party or trash dumper to ruin it for all. We seem to have an epidemic of selfishness and inconsideration in the culture with the latest generation. Well, that's all. I don't want you to think I'm going to haunt you so, I'll close and wish you best of luck. Resp' yours, R.L.L.
    Thanks, i really enjoy making the videos, i wanted to get filming again over Christmas but it has been non stop rain over here! As for the land we have to have landowners permission to practice Bushcraft skills, all of the land is owned by someone. It is a small island so there has to be some protection over it. I was over in the white mountains a couple of years ago and it was great to have the freedom you guys have :)

Ste
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…