• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
toilet digger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• its cool....

i was kinda glad in a way,...dont get me wrong your company would have been ace,....

but the guys i took up,..hahaha

sometimes two groups of mates should never meet,....
    hello matey cant see it been a problem after all the fun yous had last time,dont want to miss out again :)
    dont do facewank mate,....

it got me in too much trouble ,,,if you know what i mean,...

ok you could say "well you didnt HAVE to rattle half your friends list" but out of sight out of mind is better for me....

plus if i saw Chris in his poses i,d want to touch him,...and i only just got the last injunction removed
    hahaha not anymore dude!..those pics are 4 or 5 years old,..

that period in my life was a mess of hormones, strange women, and loads of chicken and rice .......

i,m just a fat old Dad now....
    I,m the boss now mate, (i got that promotion we chatted about)

i can do owt i want,....

i,m so so powerful,...i have laserbeam eyes and everything,...
    hi jamie hows things going just to let you know i got gold at the bench press competition, means i'm champion of the northeast and yorkshire at 105kg :eek:
    yeah only thing is the competition are benching over 190kg so i aint that good but im hoping to qualify for the british comps next year
    bench press comp,powerlifting is another of my hobbys :) failed at 160kg which is supposed to be my first lift but could nt get it up :rolleyes:
    i've just got back from the gym and it was **** and i have a comp next saturday so not happy. i'm going to make a leather pouch for my flint and steel kit to go in,i think it''ll be better than the tin i have it in now for carrying in my pocket plus i have 3 bin bags full of leather to use :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…