• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Alfredo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Alfredo,
    I was recommended to speak to you by another member on a link I posted (Italy-help needed!).
    Basically, myself, partner and 2-year old daughter are looking to camp (We've got a bell tent), in Italy or France next month. I would really prefer Italy, particularly Tuscany, but wouldn't want to go any further south because of the travel time.

I'm looking for a campsite(s) that isn't touristy, i.e beautiful scenery, decent facilities, places of interest to visit etc.

If you have any suggestions, it would be much appreciated, as it difficult to get the feel of a place just by looking at websites.

Regards,
    Olly.
    Thanks Alfedo I think that £400 is a fair offer, you won't be disapointed. My Paypal acc is kevan.lomas@virgin.net. Can you let me have your address.

Kevan
    Ciao Alfredo

Please check my Alan wood, Ray Mears Woodlore knife for sale in members classifieds. I have been told you are looking for one.

Kevan
    Ciao Franco.
    Io sono toscano, di Siena, ma abito in veneto da 15 anni.
    Conosco abbastanza bene la Calabria per il mare, ci sono andato varie volte (Tropea, Isola Capo Rizzuto), è una bellissima regione.
    Cosa fai in Inghilterra? Vivi bene lì?
    Un caro saluto,
    Alfredo
    ciao Alfredo da dove sei? I miei genitori sono dalla Calabria un paese in montagna di nome Cerzeto ( albanese) p Cosenza. Io abito in Inghilterra , ma ho fatto squala in Italia finche la quarta elemetare. e' cosi delle volte mi broglio un pochino con la scrittura ..

suluti

Franco
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…