• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dave
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! Youre Welcome.

I did not translate the 365 series. That was done by Oppio. On the youtube link I posted.

I translated his Canada trip though.
    Took about 4-5 hours! Just using Google Translator.
    I found the Norwegian .srt file, then I fed it line by line into Google translator.

I also downloaded a free piece of software called Subtitle workshop. [Which is very easy to use. Self explanatory.]

And created an .srt file. [In English]

I do not speak Norwegian, and Google Translator is not a very good tool for this.

And there are a number of mistakes in the subtitles I posted for his Canada trip. [Especially toward the last half hour.]

But it made it watchable. Which was all I was aiming for.

With a bit of time and patience, I think anyone could do it.

I too, would love to watch the : På.Tur.Med.Lars.Monsen.2005.

But I feel Ive already done my bit by translating the whole Canada series!

;0)

If you find anyone who has done it. Please let me know.

Cheers

Dave.
    Hi there. I recently discovered Lars Monsen and watched his Canada + 365 series - thanks very much for the subtitles for those!

I don't know if you knew about it already but there's also another series of his available on Bit Torrent. I believe it's him travelling through Norway with lots of fishing and talking to locals.

The Torrent file name is: På.Tur.Med.Lars.Monsen.2005.Norwegian.DVDrip.Royskatt

I was just wondering how you got the translations for the Canada series because I've searched and can't find them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…