• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
lannyman8
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• how do poopy pants. do you know what your BFPO will be, so i can send you a torrent of nonsense via blueys?
    Mate I cannot find my maps disc all I have found is the owners manual disk, am well jarred off .sorry .
    Hi Chris - let me know if you are still stuck for an anvil. I'll keep an eye out at the scrap yards for something to tide you over.

All the best
    Andy
    hey up chris hows things...

im going for my BARB in may just to let you know.

my three choices of jobs are:
    1. Weapon system engineer
    2. Electronic warfare operator
    3. Vehicle recovery mechanic

what you think?

Btw really funny youtube link her which has too much swearing for the forum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRCQVMsjuXI
    just a quick line to say if you need some kit for your lads have a read of my message number 121 on the brockwell thread.

cheers andrew.
    Hiya mate, hope you dont mind me eaves dropping so to say! But i wouldnt mind knowing the details on the march meet at brockwell if thats ok! Cheers chris.

Steven Dixon
    Hey Chris,

I have been in touch with Andybysea about getting out for a few nights before xmas... we're looking to see what interest there is for the weekend of 11th Dec. It will be up on the beach north of Berwick upon Tweed. If you fancy it you could drive to mine and I could take you the rest of the way.
    I know it's a long trip but it would be good to have you there if you can make it.

Let me know,

John

(same message sent to Joel and Mark)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…