• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No Idea mate...not been online fer a while...kinda dropped out o' the scene fer a bit....soz....I guess Mad Dave would know?
    I need to sell my house - almost convinced myself to put it on the market - but the prospect of buying another fills me with dread.

I am coming around to the idea of joining facebook.

I'm definitely coming to the moot - I keep getting funny looks from friends when I tell them I'm going to Bridgend for my summer holiday though.

Good luck with the house hunting - make sure you have a good poke around!
    My moot just seemed to continue but with a different set of people :) Been working at my local woods (square mile ancient limestone ash and beech) ...bodging last week, charcoal burning this week. Doing my chainsaw course next month probably. All good! :)
    Oops, 3 weeks is more than a little late for a reply, sorry. Currently enjoying a bit of later summer sunshine and appreciating the Yorkshire Dales.

We had a 'kid's party' themed party at work last Wednesday afternoon (free afternoon off - not to be sniffed at) to celebrate the company's 15th birthday. I managed to win the ladies welly wanging! Was not a great throw by any account but some of the competition did manage to throw the welly behind them!
    Hi Craig, you got your membership fixed at last then :)
    Things are pretty good, suffering from bushmoot withdrawal though!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…