• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
sargey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You mean like a nice new bushcraft knife? No, afraid not :) Did you? Other than socks and suchlike, I didn't know what to ask for this year. Christmas arrived all of a sudden and most of us weren't prepared, so I haven't actually got the present from my parents yet (they gave me a stand-in box of crystallised fruits until I get whatever it is they wanted to give me).

I did an all-nighter last night finishing making the things I was giving people, then wrapping them so I could fill stockings before my little nieces and nephews woke up. Had a quick nap between 7am and 10am, but don't feel too bad atm. Must be the practice I got at the bushmoot! It was all worth it - the nieces and nephews say they're having a wonderful time and there has been a lot of giggling going on, though they're all in bed and quiet again now. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…