heads up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
dam it. i have my sister over having her 13th birthday party at our place for some unknown reason to me. so now i am hiding in my room from them. i need to get a tv in the bedroom lol.

Oct 24, 2011
If you go to your local Family run Petshop you can get a box of SERENUM it chills out your dog so thay do not mind the bangs and whistles. My wife has owen a Petshop for 16 years now and we use it on ower Jackrussel. On bonfire night he just wanders around the house with a big grine on his face waging his tail.

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
If you go to your local Family run Petshop you can get a box of SERENUM it chills out your dog so thay do not mind the bangs and whistles. My wife has owen a Petshop for 16 years now and we use it on ower Jackrussel. On bonfire night he just wanders around the house with a big grine on his face waging his tail.

Thanks gona give it a go and might even try it on the dogs

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE