*** For Sale*** Mammoth Molar Pendants

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mojoracinguk

Nomad
Apr 14, 2010
Hereford
Hi,

I missed on the post earlier this week that the price covers recorded delivery to uk adresses and other arrangments can be made.....just thought I'd add it in since I put it in the first post in this thread but not since.

Mojo

Mojoracinguk

Nomad
Apr 14, 2010
Hereford
Just to help pendant 'B' move along, I packed it in this little pouch....well I got bored and needed to make something!
The pouch is plain veg tanned goat leather, just cut stitched and embossed.....no crazy finish.

IMAG1096.jpg

IMAG1102.jpg

So price and postage conditions for pendant 'B' incased in the pouch are as per earlier post.

Mojo

Mojoracinguk

Nomad
Apr 14, 2010
Hereford
Feel like a stranger in here now because its been so long (All spare time seems to have disappeared)

Been meaning to do this for a while, I have re-priced pendant 'B' in the thread below as it should go to someone rather than stay with me.

There will hopefully be some time soon where more projects can be finished but right now i'm barely able to get in the workshop......Grrrrrrrr

See Ya

Mojo

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE