heads up bedroll for £10

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
mine is going to be jazzed up.
if i can find a suitble inflating mat to put in it one will go in. i want to add some compression straps preferably leather to add to the old school style. i might also investigate some form of carry strap for when i go lighter and just carry the bedroll

I like the sound of that but I'd let the butler carry it if I had one...

Liam

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
mine is going to be jazzed up.
if i can find a suitble inflating mat to put in it one will go in. i want to add some compression straps preferably leather to add to the old school style. i might also investigate some form of carry strap for when i go lighter and just carry the bedroll
ive just put my freshly laundered one back together with a bog standard foam roll mat inbetween the outerbag and the fleecy layer and it is a very tight fit when buttoned up.
when rolled up it fits the hood spot on with no room to spare !

Miniwhisk

Forager
Apr 7, 2010
Gloucestershire
I got mine a few days ago. Quite quick delivery. Everything was in unused and new condition. It was everything I was expecting and will be living in my car for the whole winter. It will also be great used on top of a camp bed, keeping everything snug and dry inside the waterproof outer. That outer layer is quite robust so I won't have to worry if it gets lots of abuse. Plenty of room inside to supplement with sleeping bag for extra warmth - then it will be great with just a ground sheet and tarp over.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
yee gods ! a couple of pints at lunchtime and then try and do all the buttons up !! really really wouldn't like to try this in the dark in a combat situation ! ( think SWMBO shouting that the take away has been delivered and where's the money ! )

then try and figure out why it's such an odd shape only to realise that 3 buttons are missing and when you button the whole lot together it looks like an origarmi reject !!

still.........missing buttons aside, finaly got it into some sort of order and it's great :) big old heavy lump of a thing but warm and comfy, just right to sling in the back of the car.

( bit weird having the zip rubbing on your face when you're in it ........or have i still got it wrong ? )

Thenihilist

Nomad
Oct 3, 2011
Fife, Scotland
Never used a sleeping bag or bed roll yet so might get one of these as it's starting to get a wee bit chilly at night to sleep without one.

What's the lengh like? i'm 6ft 4 so probably about 6 ft 6 6 ft 7 in sleep will this be long enough

comeonbabylightmyfire

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2010
London
Mine arrived two days after ordering and the only thing wrong was two missing buttons. Including postage it cost just over a score. What's everyone using to re-proof the shell?

DV...

Tenderfoot
Jul 28, 2010
East of England
I've slid in a 10mm closed cell roll mat and tacked an ex army wolly blanket to the existing fleecy blanket. Trouble is it's silly weight now but will live in the back of the car anyway. Happy days :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE