Chinese Fivefingers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Yes the non leather ones do whiff a little after hard use but they can be washed.Its normal to struggle with the toe holes at first but you soon get used to it.I have just returned from a two day backpacking trip wearing them. 14 miles yesterday with no problems at all.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I still haven't got mine yet

Logged on tonight and they look to be out of stock, they were showing plenty when I ordered though :cussing:

bothyman

Settler
Nov 19, 2003
Sutherland. Scotland.
They'll be worth the wait.

I like mine, had problems with my little toe which was objecting to being on it's own, but it seems to be getting used to it now.

I tried toe socks but they seem to restrict my toes, so I just go barefoot, maybe I'll try them again later.

I was worried about cold feet, but that hasn't happened even when my feet get wet.

I keep wondering how long they'll last as at this time of year they get wet everytime I wear them, maybe the next step in to go Barefoot, or make some Huaraches

I've found lots of stuff on the internet about going Barefoot, but at the momemt I think I'll stick to going Sockless.

Last edited:

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
If wet feet become a pain, as they tend to do as it gets colder, persevere with the toe socks. They feel restrictive at first but your feet adjust and the ones with wool in them keep your feet warm when wet until the temperatures really start to drop.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
iv had mine for about a week and worn nothing else without socks. some of the comfiest shoes ever but i do love my barefootness. one thing i would say is because the leather is fake (im pretty sure with mine) they can get a bit sweaty but take them off for a few mins and problem is solved. tempted tae buy some of the socks but nae sure if they would acually fit in the shoes tis tight enough as it is

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
No mate, but my shipping status has changed to "in progress"

I think they were out of stock for ages

You're going to tell me to cancel my order aren't you? :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Oh, just checked mine again and they're only sending part of the order :(

No five fingels and no Photon lights

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Ordered on 22nd of August, finally arrived today

Right foot went on like a slipper, left little toe refuses to separate and go into it's little house. I'm now sat here with 550 cord wrapped between my toes to try and lever them out a bit.

Quality looks pretty good, the fit is great on the right foot, looking forward to testing them properly at some point.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
versatile stuff paracord shewie lol regards dave will expect a nice review once you've separated your toes :lmao:

bothyman

Settler
Nov 19, 2003
Sutherland. Scotland.
Glad you finally got them, even if it took a while..

I had the same problem with my right foot my little toe felt lonely too.

I put talc on my toes to make it easier to get them in.

It's only because their not used to being on their own..

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I've had them on since tea time and they feel like slippers now :)

Even ran up to the petrol station in them to grab a bottle of milk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE