Alpkit Clippers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Felt like treating myself after a recent car accident (not my fault & not that dramatic but any excuse...) so ordered some small Clippers from Alpkit. They arrived today and really are tiny:

d6332373.jpg

Extremely light and seem quite durable. Should be fine for some light abseiling...*

I'm sure they'll come in handy for pitching my tarp etc.

* an attempt at humour, feel free to laugh

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
They're great for clipping onto the prusiks on the end of the tarp ridge, holding up an underblanket or just getting stuff up off the floor.

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
That was why I bought them. They seem a bit more durable than the £ shop one in the photo (that came clipped to a bottle) and for 50p each, a real bargain

DS1150

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2010
London
Whenever I send an oreder off to Alpkit I get and extra pack of them. I find I use them all over my gear: they're attached on my keys, my wallet, backpacks, used on my ridgeline, UBs, hammocks etc. I keep on finding uses for the ones that I have and get some more so I don't have to keep on moving them around.

bilmo-p5

Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
2-foot lengths of small bungee with a loop at one end and an Alpkit Clipper at the other are a useful addition to my peg-&-guy bag.

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
I seem to get through these like paracord.... Not had a problem with a single one yet. Underquilt, Tarp, Guy's, odd's ad sods.

I'll no doubt be ordering more soon :p

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
They're not due in for a couple of months... I've looked into ordering a bulk load direct from China but can't find them. Lifeventure market the same clips but for WAY more money

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE