Chinese Fivefingers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
i secretly hopped on the wagon a week ago ¬¬ ...for £20 you cant really complain if they dont fit. i have a feeling one will fit perfectly and the other a tad off in which case may end up buying another pair to mix/match a perfect fit. shall wait and see!

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I've printed off the picture and the next time the wife moans about me wearing Crocs around town I'll show her the picture an say "It could be far worse my Welsh Love Goddess".

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
I've printed off the picture and the next time the wife moans about me wearing Crocs around town I'll show her the picture an say "It could be far worse my Welsh Love Goddess".

Keeps the marriage intact by reducing the risk for affairs to nil. Might make her appreciate the crocs.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys

In my experience Rich it has the opposite effect, women are curious about what's on your feet and start talking to you about them :)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
In my experience Rich it has the opposite effect, women are curious about what's on your feet and start talking to you about them :)

Problem is TL she's been a psych nurse for 32 years and looks for reasons and motives for things so I'm pretty confident that if I wore the feet gloves she'd start drawing up the paperwork and I'd be meeting the boys in the white coats:cool:

As it happens she likes Crocs, wears them herself but not around town as I do. Women, can't live with them, can't live without them. That said she is a fantastic women and I'm blessed to have had thirty + years with the gal, as they say in the Welsh valley's she is "Bloody Lovely"

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Problem is TL she's been a psych nurse for 32 years and looks for reasons and motives for things so I'm pretty confident that if I wore the feet gloves she'd start drawing up the paperwork and I'd be meeting the boys in the white coats:cool:

As it happens she likes Crocs, wears them herself but not around town as I do. Women, can't live with them, can't live without them. That said she is a fantastic women and I'm blessed to have had thirty + years with the gal, as they say in the Welsh valley's she is "Bloody Lovely"

Five fingers are good but not that good...........stick with the crocs.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
or burn a pair of five fingers in front of her....reverse psychology! naturally, she will have to replace that which was damaged :D

Won't work, she's been at it too long, RMN/RGN, degree, Masters, various other stuff in Behaviourism (thats her thaaaang), I'm stuffed really. Saying that, I don't like the footware so no loss.

Almost 19:00, Pink Gin time :)

the interceptor boy

Life Member
Mar 12, 2008
Angleterre.
stop getting blisters just wear your socks inside out with the stiching facing up, try it. you also rub a piece of lemon on your feet let it dry then try your socks, I never had a problem with new shoes to this day, touch wood. cheers the interceptor boy.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
I wear the tube grip bandage as a sock with my VFFs. Just leave the toes poking out the bottom of the tube and you're away. I find the toe socks too thick to be able to my toes into the VFF toe pockets with them on.
Mark

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
I wear the tube grip bandage as a sock with my VFFs. Just leave the toes poking out the bottom of the tube and you're away. I find the toe socks too thick to be able to my toes into the VFF toe pockets with them on.
Mark

That's a good idea, must try it.

bothyman

Settler
Nov 19, 2003
Sutherland. Scotland.
Received a pair yesterday and I'm pleased with them.

I usually take size 43, but got a size 44 pair and they fit ok.

A bit of a struggle getting my toes where they should be at first, but then my toes are usually cramped up in boots so they are not used to being kept apart.

Once I get used to them I think they'll be very comfy.

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
Received a pair yesterday and I'm pleased with them.

I usually take size 43, but got a size 44 pair and they fit ok.

A bit of a struggle getting my toes where they should be at first, but then my toes are usually cramped up in boots so they are not used to being kept apart.

Once I get used to them I think they'll be very comfy.

They have some memory so once you have used them for a while, they get easier to put on. If you leave them wet and all mangled up you get back to square one again.

bailout

Jul 17, 2008
devon
I am interested in these to wear at home and maybe short walks with the dog. I have weak feet and would like to see if these could help strengthen them. Hence a cheap pair would be great as the genuine ones are too expensive.

However, the main question I have with them is if you are wearing them without socks, as I assume people usually do, don't they get smelly quite quickly? :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE