Who wants a laugh at my expense?!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Wilderbeast - that is fantastic.

My take on it is that people who work for any organisation of any size are so utterly p*ss*d off with political correctness, filling out forms, checklists etc that anytime they come across someoone who cuts through all the cr*p it really makes their day

Brilliant

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I agree with you Eliness about filling out forms and checklists. I once listened to some council office workers near the top of a hill in the Lakes and it was a bit of a moan about paperwork. Anyway, in among the moans were a few things said about paperwork and forms that caught my ear. The following made me laugh.

One guy just burst out mid conversation the following comment...

Bomb disposal....It's just ticking boxes!

:D :D

It only works in the middle of a long conversation on paperwork and ticklists though but it made me laugh once the joke filtered through of course.

Peanut

Tenderfoot
Jul 21, 2011
Essex
:lmao: Now that's classy!

How about: "Dear Mr Grylls, even if I ask nicely, (or even beg) would you NOT send me any of your endorsed products. As any association with your name is sure to get me laughed out of the circle around the camp fire. Thanks in advance. Hope you understand."

Reverse psychology might work if the same letter were addressed to Mr Mears.

Baiting TV celerbrities might become a new hobby

I am so tempted to do that. I wonder what response I'd get... He'd probably send me a load of BG kit as a punishment for being cheeky!
I would of course send some your way for the suggestion Biker!

Paul_b that bomb disposal quote is brilliant!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE