Lets see your main user (knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

udamiano

On a new journey
Joonas Kallioniemi Puukko

joonassharpen9923.jpg

My main roughing carving knife, used just about daily on some project or another.

I thing of beauty there, very impressed

udamiano

On a new journey

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
I only took delivery of this on Saturday . It went to the Northwood meet the same day.

It works and looks a dream!

knife 615.jpg

Priam.

PaulSanderson

Settler
May 9, 2010
North Norfolk, GB
this is mine...and my very first attempt at making a blade. Its very rough, and scaled in oak, but the blade is accidentally fantastic. Holds and edge so sharp it could cut the time-space continuum! Ive made several since, and all (thankfully) an improvement, but this just seems to fit nice in the hand and do what i want it to. I dont like to own drawer queens so its got to be robust and useable. Have a plethora of others as do most other 'crafters.

Cheers...

IMG-20110830-01673.jpg

Mar 1, 2011
Fife, Scotland
this is mine...and my very first attempt at making a blade. Its very rough, and scaled in oak, but the blade is accidentally fantastic. Holds and edge so sharp it could cut the time-space continuum! Ive made several since, and all (thankfully) an improvement, but this just seems to fit nice in the hand and do what i want it to. I dont like to own drawer queens so its got to be robust and useable. Have a plethora of others as do most other 'crafters.

Cheers...

IMG-20110830-01673.jpg

How much would you sell one of these for? =)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE