Good Moot, thanks to you all :-)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Just thought I'd say thanks for a great Moot, we got back last night so it's my first opportunity to jump in and say thanks goodjob

it's going to be even better next year :D

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Thank you Tony for all you, your family, mods and everyone else did to make it such a great event goodjob

As George said I can't wait for next years event :D

ScotsSurvival

Oct 12, 2010
Scotland
I loved it, the kids had a great time and I can't wait to come to next years Moot. Thanks to Tony and all the people who make it possible I am sure its no small amount of work.

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
As already said Tony...
Without yourself (and family) the background crew (who also deserve huge thanks) and the people willing to share such great knowledge freely, none of it would be possible.

From a first time noob, the journey started with nervous anticipation and ended with a glum feeling of returning to 'normality' if you can call it that.

I have so many good memories in between!

Roll on 2012.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2009
Sheffield
The only other thing I would like to add is a big thank you also to the people who contributed to the welcome bags handed out at registration. A special thanks for who ever provided the Earl Grey tea, that alone made the 200 mile drive worthwhile!

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
Well once again the moot did not disappoint and its my fifth in a row
Will I be going next year most defiantly cos as has been said before it was perfectly
Executed and even though naughty corner was a bit tame this year. It was still Ausome
And I wouldn't have it any other way now a big thanks to tony the mods and all who helped

Ow before I forget the game of human buckaroo we had on the big labowsky (sp) was Ausome
I have to say
So thanks al for falling asleep

Now see u all next year
Drew

matthewpearce

Jan 31, 2011
Andover
Just want to say thanks to everyone at the bushmoot. Being my first one I wasn't quite sure what to expect
but am glad to say I wasn't disappointed. I was made to feel welcome, just trying to remember the all the knowledge that was up for grabs,
just want to say cheers to the buckeroo for the impromtu bow drill lesson and to everyone in naughty corner for making us feel welcome.
Roll on next year.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE