Naughty corner

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
5284f840-9738-086d.jpg

Best not to ask!

5284f840-9779-11a3.jpg

And the mammock...

5284f840-97e3-2627.jpg

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
I should point out he put on Dave budds special, climbed into the mammock and stuck his head in the stocks... No prompting required!

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Naughty corner is really well named.

It was a pleasure to meet these guys and gals.

Mad Dave really is mad, spike well thank god there is only one, Capt Badger proper pirate.
Also just a comment about Dave Budds special vodka, please no more I can still taste it on my lips!

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Naughty corner is really well named.

It was a pleasure to meet these guys and gals.

Mad Dave really is mad, spike well thank god there is only one, Capt Badger proper pirate.
Also just a comment about Dave Budds special vodka, please no more I can still taste it on my lips!

Dave's chilli vodka was one of the many highlights of a great few days. Thanks to all involved.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
there's definately something to be said for having a bottle of homemade pop that can do 5 nights around the naughty corner and still have some left! :D

always a good time had there, even if it does lead to sleep deprivation and poisoning by evil spirits :rolleyes:

Cyclingrelf

Mod
Mod
Jul 15, 2005
Penzance, Cornwall
Me too - I hate it when the moot ends and I have to say goodbye to all my friends, old and new. But that's a testimony to how fantastic all you people are in being incredibly generous and friendly: giving freely of your time, skills and good cheer. Some highlights for me:
  • Watching Longstrider demonstrating just how efficiently you can cut things to pieces with the right technique and a sharp knife.
  • Learning how to rock-climb (thanks Stuart!).
  • Seeing all of my tablet weaving students reach a point where they can design their own patterns...and finding they were still enjoying themselves at the end of the course - well done you all!
  • Fellowship in the naughty corner - it's great to laugh heartily around the fire with you all.
  • Visiting John Fenna's campfire...good to find you folk at last and thanks for the welcome.
  • Sharing a cup of sweet tea with Eric - good to meet you and put a face to the posts. Thanks for your advice and knowledge about weaving.
  • Going for a "bimble" with George and finding a water wheel (hope the photos turned out ok?!)
  • Sharing in smoked salmon, pistachio nuts, dates, cubed cheese, olives, chillied prawns, hot dogs, chilli wraps, marshmallow and chocolate digestive sandwiches....et c. et c. provided by the late night naughty corner chef. Thanks Phil - you must have spent a fortune feeding us all, quite apart from the time you spent sweating over a hot fire.
  • Playing russian roulette with the many and varied beverages passed around the fire. Thanks to all who brought their home-brews for us to sample. Chilli vodka::yikes:
  • Listening to the faerie music produced by the mischievous Puck (Ed).
And loads more...no wonder I miss you all so much!

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Listening to the faerie music produced by the mischievous Puck (Ed).
Steve is the master whistler not I. Managed to pick up a couple of new tunes from him as well as a few tricks of the trade ..... now if only i could find where I've put my D whistle .....

Ed

Big T

Aug 12, 2011
Middlesbrough
Yeah Phil the chef is a complete legend and filled the burger wagon shaped gap in the drinking night in spectacular fashion. Michael is a complete idiot. I had a wicked time on my first moot and Naughty corner was a big part of it.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Me too - I hate it when the moot ends and I have to say goodbye to all my friends, old and new. But that's a testimony to how fantastic all you people are in being incredibly generous and friendly: giving freely of your time, skills and good cheer. Some highlights for me:
  • Watching Longstrider demonstrating just how efficiently you can cut things to pieces with the right technique and a sharp knife.
  • Learning how to rock-climb (thanks Stuart!).
  • Seeing all of my tablet weaving students reach a point where they can design their own patterns...and finding they were still enjoying themselves at the end of the course - well done you all!
  • Fellowship in the naughty corner - it's great to laugh heartily around the fire with you all.
  • Visiting John Fenna's campfire...good to find you folk at last and thanks for the welcome.
  • Sharing a cup of sweet tea with Eric - good to meet you and put a face to the posts. Thanks for your advice and knowledge about weaving.
  • Going for a "bimble" with George and finding a water wheel (hope the photos turned out ok?!)
  • Sharing in smoked salmon, pistachio nuts, dates, cubed cheese, olives, chillied prawns, hot dogs, chilli wraps, marshmallow and chocolate digestive sandwiches....et c. et c. provided by the late night naughty corner chef. Thanks Phil - you must have spent a fortune feeding us all, quite apart from the time you spent sweating over a hot fire.
  • Playing russian roulette with the many and varied beverages passed around the fire. Thanks to all who brought their home-brews for us to sample. Chilli vodka::yikes:
  • Listening to the faerie music produced by the mischievous Puck (Ed).
And loads more...no wonder I miss you all so much!

Glad you enjoyed it... I know we did, it was a really good night :D

Make sure you come visiting again at the next moot :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE