civil enforcement officer??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
The training package for a CEO.

Audience:
All employees
Course Numbers:
Minimum 1 and Maximum 20
Learning Outcomes:
* To understand parking terminology
* Have the knowledge on how to issue a pcn correctly
* To be able to communicate effectively with Customers and colleagues
* To understand their job description and the expectancy of their employer and the client.
Contents:
* Customer Care
* History of Parking
* Spa’s /CPZ’s meters vouchers
* Pcn and progression
* Pocket Books
* Parking Terminology
* Health Emergency Badges
* Disabled badges
* Vehicle exemptions
* Suffixes
* Abbreviations
* Concept of permits
* Street Furniture
* TMA on and off street contravention codes
* Recognise and deal with confrontation
Duration:
* 5 days
Trainer:
Pass Consultant Qualified trainer

still just traffic wardens guys.

They will know if they have dealt with confrontaion correctly if they don't need http://www.specsurg.com/Products/p-3630-cooley-caval-occlusion-forcep.aspx to find their new Tazer

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
It all comes down to money in the end, doesn't it?
How I wish it didn't exist and common sense was available to all.

I'm forced to park kind of illegally, as is my neighbour but due to all the utilities in the garden we can't make our own driveways.
We're at an offset T junction too.

It actually makes the area safer as it slows the dafties but 'cos of those who just want to complain,it may end up in double yellows being placed outside after 60 years without problems.

Mind you, they'll likely leave around the corner without restrictions whereby parking there will cause more bother and be perfectly legal.

Last edited:

mrmike

Sep 22, 2010
Hexham, Northumberland
Hmm, I remember a big outcry when the budget police - sorry, I mean community support officers - got rolled out.
Anybody having problems with them?

No.

However I reserve judgement until I have consulted with my Mayan spirit guide....

Roe Ring

Forager
Oct 6, 2010
N. Wales
The move from police enforcement to civil enforcement means that the offence of parking illegaly is no longer a criminal offence. The process is officially de-criminalised. Local Authority 'CEO's' are able to issue fixed penalty notices and persue payment of outstanding fines through the civil court system. The CEO's only have a small and strictly controlled remit.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
The move from police enforcement to civil enforcement means that the offence of parking illegaly is no longer a criminal offence. The process is officially de-criminalised. Local Authority 'CEO's' are able to issue fixed penalty notices and persue payment of outstanding fines through the civil court system. The CEO's only have a small and strictly controlled remit.

Sounds SOOOOO simple the way you say it, 112 posts, North Walian, your probably working for the 'greys', I think your here to spread disinformation and lull us into a limbo, then I turn around and I'm looking down the barrel of an M16 with a Metal Storm 3GL 40mm Grenade Launcher attached and held by a 'CEO'

You don't fool me mate, I've now got me tin foil hat AND stainless steel colander on my head, I'm safe.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Who's the fellow in Europe who got the local driving licence authorities to accept that the colander was a religion headgear ? He's got his licence issued with his photo on it with him wearing a colander. Seriously :D

M

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Hmm, I remember a big outcry when the budget police - sorry, I mean community support officers - got rolled out.
Anybody having problems with them?

No.

However I reserve judgement until I have consulted with my Mayan spirit guide....

I can't lose my monies if I inadvertanely have one of them fall upon my fist whilst swatting a wasp that could kill me and striking whoever may be in the way...

Sorry, i'll be giving all the secrets out if notw doesn't pay me right...;)

Last edited:

Roe Ring

Forager
Oct 6, 2010
N. Wales
Sounds SOOOOO simple the way you say it, 112 posts, North Walian, your probably working for the 'greys', I think your here to spread disinformation and lull us into a limbo, then I turn around and I'm looking down the barrel of an M16 with a Metal Storm 3GL 40mm Grenade Launcher attached and held by a 'CEO'

You don't fool me mate, I've now got me tin foil hat AND stainless steel colander on my head, I'm safe.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm off to draft legislation banning the sale of tin foil and colanders.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
David Ikes as mad as a box of frogs, proper nutjob.

If he didn't exist we would have to invent him just so the more normal paranoid freaks could feel sane in comparison.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
David Ikes as mad as a box of frogs, proper nutjob.

If he didn't exist we would have to invent him just so the more normal paranoid freaks could feel sane in comparison.

Is he though? Or is he talking fact in such a way as to make the rest of us laugh at what is going on........... is he in fact working for 'Them' :cool:

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
Problem with most Traffic Wardens in London is that they can't even issue tickets correctly never mind uphold the law. Many of them aren't even British and only have a passing knowledge of our laws and culture. Camden's traffic warden offices got bust for employing illegal immigrants and it is run by a private American company. How they are going to go beyond getting their ticket issuing quota of the day is beyond me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE