north east crew !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beerngrills70

Tenderfoot
May 12, 2011
Newcastle upon tyne
Cheers Chris but don't think this one works as it keeps bouncing back to me i even got stephs email and that failed so will be down Saturday for the night and drop one of then .
I cant really comment on it but it has to do with 2 young tree's being cut down by a group and the person are persons responsible are being sent to court ..
But the site is still open and alls well when i spoke to Steph yesterday...

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
well its good the site is open as im up there Friday night, shame the fue spoil it by being silly and cutting trees down etc, and even sader its not been resolved and has been taken to court which will cause more agro for Steph and Ike......

dont know why the link does not work, i emailed a day or 2 ago.....

might see you on Sat morning mate....

regards.

Chris...

beerngrills70

Tenderfoot
May 12, 2011
Newcastle upon tyne
Im not getting there till sat evening Chris as a friend is at work till mid day but we may bump in to each other there one day cheers again .And i had my friend send it to steph and it came back to him maybe there server is down for repair will try again tomorrow
Cheers Andy

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
OK shall we say meet at Brockwell Friday night? 1st July...Having only visited the site and not camped do you know if you need to phone to book or do you Just turn up and pay? And are dogs allowed?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE