Landscape tour of the Highlands. ( Picture Heavy.)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bigfoot

Settler
Jul 10, 2010
Scotland
I don't think I've seen a better series of shots of ED castle - those are magazine quality and I hope you get a few commissions out of them. Simply superb.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
No probs Gary, another time. You got any good shots whilst in Northumbria? Just to remind me of where i used to live?

Dave

I got a couple of reasonable ones but I haven't shopped them yet. I'll post them up when I get the chance.

Roker-Moon.jpg

I did get this one from Sunderland finished that I took back in January.

I tend to get all my PhotoShopping done in batches.

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England
very nice, i like the top 3
[the castle with floodlights just seems incongruous in that setting]
it also shows the importance of a tripod,i can see you take the time and think it out. :)

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Beautiful photos one and all. Lovely stuff once again Wayland.

...even the fry-up photo, I'm kind of peckish and my tummy rumbled when I got to it. :D

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
They really are stunning Gary as always. I also love that first one of the snowy camp.
I like those sort you do, it reminds me of your now famous shot in Norway stirring up the fire with the blow poker. I think that was the first time I'd seen this sort of photography and the images definitely make you stop and think for a while.

Thanks for posting.

beerngrills70

Tenderfoot
May 12, 2011
Newcastle upon tyne
I got a couple of reasonable ones but I haven't shopped them yet. I'll post them up when I get the chance.

Roker-Moon.jpg

I did get this one from Sunderland finished that I took back in January.

I tend to get all my PhotoShopping done in batches.

North shields pier has never looked so good:)
Ive seen a couple of ED castle in illustration's over the years and never seen them as good as that. What camera did you use? If you don't mind me asking... :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE