Stock take (Knives Pic Heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
I know there are lots of these threads, but can't have too many can we? we all love pics.

Have changed my collection over the last 12 months quite a bit, sold a lot, bought a few, anyway, these are what I have at the moment, you will know them all I am sure but please ask if any you want to know more about any of them. Cheers, enjoy.

IMG_5198.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_5203.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_5204.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_5205.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_5209.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_5210.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_5211.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_5212.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_5213.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_5214.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_5215.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_5216.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_5205.jpg
[/IMG]

Lynx

Nomad
Jun 5, 2010
Wellingborough, Northants
Nice collection! It says a lot about people's affluence today relative to say 50 years ago that it is not uncommon for many of us to own lots of knives rather than just one or two. Just a general observation.

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Nice :)

All so shiney too, any of them users ?

What's the green folder with the stripey blade ?

Except the Stu Mitchell, and the Vickstom which I won Knivesuk show with HERE, they are all users, just well cared for. A few get used less than the others these days, the Dartmoor knife, tanto and a couple of the small ones in the middle for example, the Guycep gets most woods time with the AW and F1 next. The legal uk folders live in pockets and bags and get used as and when needed. The stripey one is a Zero Tolerance 301. Beast of a knife, great to play with, flips open with the twitch of a finger.

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Very nice indeed.
Whats the dark brown handles full tang with the forge textured blade (3rd from right on top row of sheath knives in the last pic) and the antler handled full tang?

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Very nice indeed.
Whats the dark brown handles full tang with the forge textured blade (3rd from right on top row of sheath knives in the last pic) and the antler handled full tang?

Textured bladed knife is an Alan Wood, slim bushcrafter. The stag handled one is a Guycep bushcrafter.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE