Anti gravity... For all you scienstists out there..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
Firstly im a sorry for the spelling mistake in the title. (not my strong point)

From being on this website since feburary i have realised that many of you are very intelligent and enjoy a good debate on science!

I stumbled across the video 3 years ago and thought maybe a few of you would enjoy it..

Its not bushcrafty and not for the feight hearted but just watch and absorb. its well worth the watch

Wait for vid to appear
[video=youtube;pJJ-4lnwrck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJJ-4lnwrck[/video]

Last edited:

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Unfortunately can't see the video - currently working in Zambia - but the title reminded me of an article I read some 40 years ago (yes, I did say 40!) in New Scientist which stuck in my mind. This stated that gravity was measurably less when measured above a superconductor. I've often wondered what happened to that research, and why no practical use for this was ever found.

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
I have always believed that rotational electrodynamic forces would be required for the theoretical transport through a worm hole. (yes I first heard of it in contact by Carl Sagan) But the science rings true...
Maybe if this guy get get enough research going we can start to see some real time anti-gravity transport systems being developed which will eventually lead to further research.
Though I do not believe he is the only one working on this. There are other people trying to use donut shapes in order to create new transport systems.
Thanks for sharing though.

Manacles

Settler
Jan 27, 2011
No longer active on BCUK
In Eastern Germany there is a mysterious circular concrete structure built during WW2 which some believe to be a protoype piece of anti-gravity equipment. Viewed in conjunction with the mysterious Foo Fighter phenomenon (not the rather good rock band but a series of strange lights from whence they got their name that reportedly followed aircraft during the war) it does make you wonder.

Interesting video

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
Yes indeedy, coconino, but then again so was Arthur C clarke's theory of satellites in geo-stationary orbit all the way back in 45...Where is my mobile phone???

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
I'd like to say I understood that from start to finish, but once the donut appeared, everything else just went away...

Mmmmm, donut!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE