Cheapish Fjallraven Fleece

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dunelm

Forager
May 24, 2005
County Durham
....the little leather fox badge on the sleeve.

sorry I was being flippant. I don't know - it hasn't arrived yet - but my experience of buying high priced kit and clothing is that it is usually better made and lasts longer. I bought a pair of Haglofs "Trail" shoes/trainers 3 years ago - I've worn them almost every day since, been through bogs and down scree slopes in them and they are the best, most comfy shoes I've ever owned. At £125 they were pretty expensive but I've had three good years out of them and hope for three more. Similary I bought a pair of Miendle Dovre boots in January, I almost cried when I handed over the £200+ but they are a pleasure to wear and will last for years. Money well spent.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
....the little leather fox badge on the sleeve.

sorry I was being flippant. I don't know - it hasn't arrived yet - but my experience of buying high priced kit and clothing is that it is usually better made and lasts longer. I bought a pair of Haglofs "Trail" shoes/trainers 3 years ago - I've worn them almost every day since, been through bogs and down scree slopes in them and they are the best, most comfy shoes I've ever owned. At £125 they were pretty expensive but I've had three good years out of them and hope for three more. Similary I bought a pair of Miendle Dovre boots in January, I almost cried when I handed over the £200+ but they are a pleasure to wear and will last for years. Money well spent.

just wondered - as the material cost on fleeces is fairly low. Didn't know if it was a different fleece material, or had some other features that would justify the price tag? My regatta fleece cost me a fiver in the sale and has seen me through 5 good years so far... £55 quid I can stomach but for the RRP I'd expect it to be hand sewn by angels.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE