Loch doon april meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DOONBOY

Mar 27, 2011
AYRSHIRE
Apologies for not posting earlier,it was great to see and put faces to names.fantastic company,fantastic weather .what more could you ask for.......

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Was a great few meets we had, thanks so much for the wood again, saved me and Nathan killing ourselves going up that hill again :lol:

We'll need to get up again soon before the midges finally claim the Loch for themselves!

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
For someone to put some fish in the loch...:lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: you're not wrong there

As for midges, i got 2 bites last time, not a lot i know, but i still have a hole in my arm big enough to put a halpenny in :(

You're still right though, be great to have another one soon, then its beach camping for me, keep the buggers away

Dave

gsfgaz

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
Aye Tam ,, good plan get some bloody fish in that loch ... can u sort it John ... great ti meet yi mate and cheers for awe the wid ....

DOONBOY

Mar 27, 2011
AYRSHIRE
Hi gaz how yi doin,the loch has some good trout just need to go to the right places.if you need a ghilie give me a shout auld boy.my talents arent cheap but as it seems you are a new comer to loch doon fishing i can reduce the cost to 3 glasses of port an hour plus a pork pie of course

DOONBOY

Mar 27, 2011
AYRSHIRE
The quads are great fun,can be dangerous to thou,loch doon has some great areas caters for the novice through to the more experienced.

DOONBOY

Mar 27, 2011
AYRSHIRE
There great for extreme off road fishing and as they are four wheel drive there is no impact to the enviroment if used sensibly unlike racing quads that chew up everything

DOONBOY

Mar 27, 2011
AYRSHIRE
Nae prob/have 2 bikes.give mi a shout when you fancy.bring a fishing rod{6 glasses of port n 2 pork pies an hour}no bad.....fishing and riding lessons.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE