Best Usernames

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
There are some very descriptive/imaginative usernames on this forum:

The best two I've seen are Rabbitsmacker and Rancid Badger!

I wish I'd given mine a bit more thought now!

Stringmaker (aka Dances with Elderberries)

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
you cant get more boring than dave53 i wanted panther as thats what i was as a scout leader difficult to get at the time regards dave

yerbache

Forager
Nov 30, 2010
Bridport
I'm so glad you posted this question...yerbache (a favourite brand of organic maté) is a username I use for a lot of things when I need to put in an arbitary username for something, and I only used it here as I wasn't thinking much when I created this account (I had a different username when I first joined back in 2005).....so I was wondering....can I a) Change the username and b) if I do can I transfer my membership subscription (only paid a few weeks back) to a new username? DOH!:nutkick:

lucan

Nomad
Sep 6, 2010
East Yorks
Mine pretty much speaks for itself, I tend to do a Lord Lucan from time to time on my own in my local woods....and on here lol

I like solitude.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
There are some very descriptive/imaginative usernames on this forum:

The best two I've seen are Rabbitsmacker and Rancid Badger!

I wish I'd given mine a bit more thought now!

Stringmaker (aka Dances with Elderberries)

Well I never!:eek:

I'd bore the nibnabs off you, if I told you the origins of my user name;)

I really like "Dances with Elderberries" by the way, if you ask nicely, I'm sure Tony would swap it for you, though there's nothing wrong with stringmaker imho;)

it just goes to show; you never can tell!

cheers

Steve

delbach

Settler
May 21, 2005
N Wales
My username is the name of an old terrier we had ,her name was Del and she was small,so she got called delbach,bach meaning small in Welsh
Andrew

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE