less than an hour until i'm emasculated

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Oh crap i completely forgot the sensation that you've been kicked in the balls. lol
yeah it wears off. unless your 4 year old son dives on you in the morning to wake you up...

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
You'll all have the lad too paranoid to enjoy the comfort his missus offers :rolleyes:

Congratulations on having the gumption to go through with it :D and best wishes for a rapid return to comfort.

cheers,
Toddy

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Swelling and pain for days is all I remember; thankfully it only needs doing once because I'd never volunteer to do it again. For some it is a simple experience but not so for others, I got unlucky I guess.

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
I know of a GP who did his own, using a mirror. Now that's a whole new ball game.

You can now get a vasectomy tie - it has a repeating motif of a pair of scissors and 'IOFB' (I only fire blanks...')

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
Failure rate is about 1 in 500. Which makes it more reliable than most other forms of contraception.

Melonfish

Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Aye failure rate in modern Vasectomy's. nowadays rather then just cutting the tubes they actually remove about a 1cm length from each side then cauterize the cut ends (hmm burning flesh) i did jump a bit when the nurse helping brushed my manhood with the cauterizing tool! fortunately is was not the hot end!

@Chastiser: Blood? Really? never heard of that!
@Samon: The procedure is considered permanent, talk of reversal procedures is mostly talk the failure rate of a reversal within the first year is 70% after that its more like 90% so it should be considered permanent

interestingly enough there are some people who are only half done, because they do one side at a time lots of people chicken out after they've stitched them up.

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
well upon inspection , the swelling has gone down :)
not much in the way of discomfort :)
the little fella stood to attention upon waking without any issues :)
just a matter of clearing the pipes out :) and the associated torrent of blood if chastiser is to be believed :yikes:

SimonM

Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
well upon inspection , the swelling has gone down :)
not much in the way of discomfort :)
the little fella stood to attention upon waking without any issues :)
just a matter of clearing the pipes out :) and the associated torrent of blood if chastiser is to be believed :yikes:

...and all shared on an open forum...too much information me thinks!:yikes:

Simon

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
My surgeon freaked me out on the op table when he complemented my testicles! 'I wish everyone's were like yours' was what he said.

How to make a difficult situation much much worse.

If I knew where my clothes were I might have cheesed it there and then.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE