Couple of Items

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
First up is Ray Mear's first book "The Survival Handbook", 1995 hardcover in vgc.

£45 + £3 p&p

Secondly is a Clarke Disc/Belt sander as seen here
Sat in the shed since i bought it, used and dusty but in full working condition.
Only used to shape 3 knife handles.
No box.
Pick up or a half way meet only as it'll cost a fortune to send it courier or post.
£55 ***SOLD*** To Ratbag

Last edited:

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
I'll take the sander. I can pick it up from you :)

But if you want to give first dibbs to Dave/Telwebb, I understand.

Let me know what you want to do.

Cheers

Rat

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
Sander sold, book still available.

Also i have a wide selection of rat pack mains and deserts, all well in date and a full unopened menu 10 for sale.
Pm for details

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Removed unnecessary posts.

A sales thread is NOT the place to discuss the price of an item that's up for sale (see rules and regs; you agreed upon them when you signed up, remember?). If you are interested in an item, that's to pricey / available cheaper elsewhere you (a) PM the seller and let him / her know in a polite way; (b) tough luck, you don't have to buy on here.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
If anyone needs a gentle shove, the book is (by far) the best bushcraft book Ray Mears has written and is 'truer' to the bushcraft ideal than most books that have been written since, regardless of author. It is up there with Mors Kochanski's 'Northern Bushcraft'. Good luck with the sale.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE